UFN 149 PBP/Discussion

What a great event. Mid-morning, mid-day for us NA's and fights are done fast.

Sometimes, I get punished hard for waiting until the last second to do tape study. Pavlovich-Golm had a very juicy +220 FGTD and Pavlovic decision +376. Neither is very appetizing at the current odds, though.

Maybe that was a good thing.

Pavlovich has a bad tendency to be incredibly passive and point-fight against guys who can strike (Kudin, Mokhnatkin), but that could be because he is friends with both guys. Against Golm (someone who was being repeatedly hit and stunned by Bhullar of all people), he was clearly looking for a big performance after the disappointment against Overeem.

I wont be shocked if Oleinik wins
on a fight card like this one in Russia on a Eastern Weekend. Well Officially Eastern Orthodox starts next week.

I really don’t understand why people keep on betting Golm. He is JDS‘ punching bag guys. Jump off that train this was loss number 3. I got burnt as well in his first L and left the train lol.

I really don’t understand why people keep on betting Golm. He is JDS‘ punching bag guys. Jump off that train this was loss number 3. I got burnt as well in his first L and left the train lol.
Its problary because everyone like me think because he trains with JDS he would come out with a bang.

Watching the tape, Golm has the physical tools to be a very good heavyweight, but neither the brains nor the heart.

The fight against Tim Johnson was absolutely perfect for him in terms of a style match-up. Yet, he managed to lose that one, partly because he fought like a complete idiot. Bhullar is a better fighter than Johnson, but that was another good style match-up for Golm...and he lost that one, too.

Pavlovich was a much worse style match-up for Golm.

Added some on the under in the next bout: Islam Makhachev/Arman Tsarukyan Under 2½ (+137) $200.00 for $274.00

Its problary because everyone like me think because he trains with JDS he would come out with a bang.

Islam Makhachev is a legit training partner of Khabib. Guys like Golm or De Lima are punching bags of JDS. Just like Villante is Weidman‘s lol.

Tsar with nothing to lose here and everything to gain. Islam with tons to loss and not much to gain. Sure hope he's taking this kid kindly lightly too.

Right now I can win $7800 if Oleinik somehow KO/TKO/DQ Reem on R1 or 2

Hail Mary parlay lives!

Tsar with nothing to lose here and everything to gain. Islam with tons to loss and not much to gain. Sure hope he's taking this kid kindly lightly too.

Khabib’s father & Javier are in his corner. It’s also in Russia. No way he takes this lightly.

Khabib’s father & Javier are in his corner. It’s also in Russia. No way he takes this lightly.
Ok, not lightly. With smug arrogance then. Russian's fall prey to this line of thinking all the time.

Back