UFN 149 PBP/Discussion

Tsarukyan is a live one indeed

Close fight

Tsarukyan is the real deal. Insane wrestling and scrambles against a bigger guy.

fuck they will give it to islam for sure

Tsarukyan is a live one indeed

Close fight

I only caught the end of rd 1 (though all 3 sherdog judges have it 10-9 islam), and Islam clearly took rd 2. Given the home town tilt, I dont think he has a shot at the decsion.

Seems like one of those super close fights that are still 30-27.
Maybe. But if you can bet a guy at +3xx that makes it this close, that’s profitable on average over time

Seems like one of those super close fights that are still 30-27.

Islam clearly took it - but Ill be leaning Tsarukyan in his next bout for sure. Id think his wrestling would be enough to handle anyone out of the top 20.

Maybe. But if you can bet a guy at +3xx that makes it this close, that’s profitable on average over time
Sure, this is my biggest bet of the night.

30-27 Mak unfortunately.

Should’ve played that over heavier

i think tsarukyen should have tried to avoid the grappling a bit, makhachevs stand up looked a bit stiff

Islam by dec lands

I'm + for today, not by much. If overeem wins it would be nice

Machachev was bigger, stronger, older and had more grip strength from more years of grappling, yet, the fight was close. Tsarukyan is going to win a lot of fights in the UFC.

On reem ko/decision +110 and Reem round 2 +450

Reem by KO or Decision is +110? Where is that odd from, should never have been that high.

Having a tremendous morning, and Overeem was one of my more confident picks on the card a few days ago. I've lost all that confidence by now though, too many memories of Overeem getting finished popping into my mind. I do like Reem's familiarity with Oleneiks uniquely dangerous grappling, but can never feeel safe backing Reem. Im still doing it, Reem ML at 1.43 for 2units nad Reem KO at 1.69 for 1unit.

Just got in from a BBQ at my brothers, forgot this event was on.

0.1U Reem TKO r5 @ 67.
0.1U Reem r4 @ 26

Back