UFN 156 on ESPN+ 14 Shevchenko vs Carmouche II

Another on on my dog watch due to line movement - there is no way Alex da Silva is worth his current juice. He had a good fight against Yakovlev and got himself into good positions. I kinda feel like he was fighting a 1 round fight as he gassed and gave up in that north south position, succumbing quickly to the guillotine in the 2nd.

Vargas is of stockier build and like Yakovlev fights out of southpaw. What he lacks in speed he makes up for with powerful strikes and a strong base which he uses to control the wrestling. Has heavy hips and good top control and from the fights I watched fought well into the 3rd round.

Da Silva is well rounded and the more experienced fighter but at dog odds give me a little action on Kazula at +225

I'm on him as well. Completely agree.

When i was watching the fight live i thought Volkan acutally won that third round with Reyes and even if i am not right it was close. If we can trust Fightmetric he has thrown the same amount sig. strikes in all 3 rounds (12-12-11), so i am not sure that his ouput was lower in that third round. I think he made some adjustments to his cardio, he is not throwing those hail mary bombs anymore. He oustriked Lionheart (77-63) for 3 rounds which is not an easy job. And he is 30 years old still making some adjustments to his game.
At the same time Latifi is 36 and his cardio has always been absolute shit. He hasnt changed his style since he is in UFC and he is not going to knock out Volkan early, which has always been his only path to victory. I am even wondering with who is he training now, when Manuwa and Gustafson are both retired. Volkan`s TDD is questionable, but how long can Latifi wrestle before gassing hard? I am really trying to be objective in this fight, but i cant see how is Latifi winning that fight.

Da Silva is going to kill Vargas. Much better in all áreas. Da Silva itd is the right side.

small on vargas, line waaay too wide as some have said. liking my moffett + luque + piechota x vieria under parlay.
thinking about playing volkan and maybe pessoa too, think that price is stupid.

Viera was making strange faces on that scale
For what it's worth I really didnt like Viera at the face offs either, he was doing anything except look at his opponent. He had nervous hands and eye flickering, very uncomfortable. Prob means he comes out and sinks in the sub in the first minute..

Liking Piechota in this one. His striking is way better than Rodolfo. Piechota rd1 is +625

For what it's worth I really didnt like Viera at the face offs either, he was doing anything except look at his opponent. He had nervous hands and eye flickering, very uncomfortable. Prob means he comes out and sinks in the sub in the first minute..
http://agfight.com.br/es/debutante-...dmite-que-no-esta-totalmente-adaptado-al-mma/
It's in spanish but rodolfo basically says his transition to mma hasn't been easy and he still gets very nervous and anxious before the fights because of the fear of eating punches and having a hard time imposing his will and taking the fight to the ground. says he's been talking to maia and jacare, and thinks he'll feel more comfortable as he gains more experience.

This is the big show now and he's getting the debut jitters 100%. it's either viera sub 1rd or piechota tko 1rd imho. i personally like the under

http://agfight.com.br/es/debutante-...dmite-que-no-esta-totalmente-adaptado-al-mma/
It's in spanish but rodolfo basically says his transition to mma hasn't been easy and he still gets very nervous and anxious before the fights because of the fear of eating punches and having a hard time imposing his will and taking the fight to the ground. says he's been talking to maia and jacare, and thinks he'll feel more comfortable as he gains more experience.

This is the big show now and he's getting the debut jitters 100%. it's either viera sub 1rd or piechota tko 1rd imho. i personally like the under
Wont start 2nd +110

what's your guys favorite or most confident FDNGTD fight/ bet? I think Perry/ Luque might be mine, obviously Perry can get the KO but we've seen he can also be submitted and tagged, two things that Luque is highly capable

valentina-shevchenko-and-liz-carmouche-face-off-during-the-ufc-fight-picture-id1160488533

vicente-luque-and-mike-perry-face-off-during-the-ufc-fight-night-at-picture-id1160488644

eduardo-garagorri-and-humberto-bandenay-face-off-during-the-ufc-fight-picture-id1160488683

volkan-oezdemir-and-ilir-latifi-face-off-during-the-ufc-fight-night-picture-id1160488712

rodolfo-vieira-and-oskar-piechota-face-off-during-the-ufc-fight-night-picture-id1160488809

ciryl-gane-and-raphael-pessoa-face-off-during-the-ufc-fight-night-picture-id1160489069

gilbert-burns-and-aleksei-kunchenko-face-off-during-the-ufc-fight-picture-id1160488875

enrique-barzola-and-bobby-moffett-face-off-during-the-ufc-fight-night-picture-id1160489773

tecia-torres-and-marina-rodriguez-face-off-during-the-ufc-fight-night-picture-id1160489185

rogerio-bontorin-and-raulian-paiva-face-off-during-the-ufc-fight-picture-id1160489235

geraldo-de-freitas-and-chris-gutierrez-face-off-during-the-ufc-fight-picture-id1160489244

j1Tt9E2.jpg

veronica-macedo-and-palyana-viana-face-off-during-the-ufc-fight-night-picture-id1160489295

Last edited:
Latifi is my only play of this card. I think he mixes it up way more than Volkan, and both have shit cardio.

I see Latifi winning rds 1/2 pretty easily, and gassing in the third, but Volkan wont have much left in the tank either.

what's your guys favorite or most confident FDNGTD fight/ bet? I think Perry/ Luque might be mine, obviously Perry can get the KO but we've seen he can also be submitted and tagged, two things that Luque is highly capable
The HW fight with the slob vs. the newbie seems like a sure thing.

Gianni in rare form- he thinks Raulian Paiva and Rogerio Bontorin are females. The lingo cracks me up: "My group", "buy orders" "movers", lol. Like he's a stockbroker who other people without a license need to go through to get their bets down. "Wiseguys have no problem hitting Gane at -400 since they want that 25% return on investment." You public wouldn't understand, he he.

Gianni in rare form- he thinks Raulian Paiva and Rogerio Bontorin are females. The lingo cracks me up: "My group", "buy orders" "movers", lol. Like he's a stockbroker who other people without a license need to go through to get their bets down. "Wiseguys have no problem hitting Gane at -400 since they want that 25% return on investment." You public wouldn't understand, he he.

when he started talkin about Paiva and Rogerio as women lolol,,I thought you meant he accidentally said it lol, I remember watching him in some videos on pregame.com and him and most others were jokes then too

Too funny. Even his numbers are wrong. The break-even percentage for +120 is NOT 43%. It's about 45.5%.

Nevermind that betting a +120 line you think should be even is not "great". That's like a 1u bet from me if I bet it at all.

Sup playas.

I got Macedo at + money and I got a chance get Polyana too at + money too soooo, should I take just because of free money or ride it out with my original pick?

i did the same thing on macedo, gonna let it ride then shoot myself in the face after she dominates at kicking range then randomly initiates the clinch and gets submitted.

Back