UFN 158 PBP/Discussion

well i really wanted cerrone to win but glad common sense prevailed and I had half a unit each on Gaethje r1 ko and Gaethje R 1,2 or 3

Probably the easiest bet this year. Cowboy + guys that can either box technically or have big power in their hands = rip

About 20 seconds into the fight, I was already "Why the FUCK didn't I put even more money on Gaethje?!"

The difference in speed, movement, and yes, even technique was staggering.

Always hard to see cowboy lose. But helps that gaethje shows mad respect there and god damn he does have some power

+$825 net profit for me this event. Good, good. :)

I'm going to dive into bed now, it's almost 5 am for us here in Europe.

Edit: Derp, forgot to subtract $100 off that for some missed 'total subs' prop.

Last edited:
well i really wanted cerrone to win but glad common sense prevailed and I had half a unit each on Gaethje r1 ko and Gaethje R 1,2 or 3
Yea I had to put my man crush aside there and bet gaethje

I could have won 1100$ but cashed out for $850 like a bitch lol still happy tho

About 20 seconds into the fight, I was already "Why the FUCK didn't I put even more money on Gaethje?!"

Cowboy has to get in range and rhythm to be successful and gaethje wasn’t playing that game

Accidentally bet crute and sapped my Cirkunov play but I hammered JG and my parlay hit well!

This is a young man's game. That said congrats to glover bettors, styles make match ups

Up 6.7u this card pre-betting plus a few units live betting so around 10u overall! Wish I went heavier on gaethje lol. On to next week!

@TrueAscension

I’ll meet you in Maui next week

I’ll be expecting bare minimum a 100’ yacht

Back