UFN 81 - play by play / discussion

Hm. Maybe let it go a bit longer.

I don't know what I feel about that stoppage, maybe a bit early but I think he should thank the ref. Latifi was about to go medieval on him.

Agree on the stoppage being too quick. Looked bad the way he fell in slow-mo, but he was there when the ref stepped in. Probably wouldn't change the outcome but still gotta let him try to survive.

I love the quick turnaround for these prelim fights.

yeah not sure how judges had rosa winning rnd 1 though

yea 5 fights in 2 hours instead of 4 for 2 hours like usual, love it

nice little 0-3 start to the night...

only a total of about 2.5 units though.

night is young, dusty. i had a streak last summer of ALWAYS losing on fight pass events, and i almost always came back, just don't chase

LOL. Took Latifi KO/TKO and passed on the rd 1 but still works for me!

Think Felder muders Cruick in the 2nd or 3rd...

Cruick has slowed down after the first round in his last 4 fights.

Good start. Latifi is part of my many parlays tonight. I see Latifi being one of them solid gatekeepers for a while.

Think Felder muders Cruick in the 2nd or 3rd...

Cruick has slowed down after the first round in his last 4 fights.

that's my feeling, too, but man, felder has taken foot off the gas so much in the last two fights. i told myself to stick w/the openers on felder and latifi, hope i don't regret keeping it

"Felder is must see TV"? freaking boring the last two fights imo

Good start. Latifi is part of my many parlays tonight. I see Latifi being one of them solid gatekeepers for a while.

he's unique, tho. cause he can finish dudes so fast, so it's hard for us to guage how good guys are or aren't after they fight him

Cruickshank and over 1.5 here. down so far so this would get me back on track

Both guys need a win here coming off 2 losses both.

Back