UFN 81 - play by play / discussion

despite long lay off for font, think he has that killer instinct a bit more here think font gets it here but gomez is a live dog, nice striking.

this should be a fun fight.. on gomez small very impressed with his striking and font could have some ring rust

just have the under here, and kinda regret even forcing anything.

i wanted to bet font based on the LIMITED stuff i watched on both guys, but seeing so many backing gomez, passing on either ML etc.

10-9 font

gomez first time going to rd 2 in his career..

all font r1

gomez bit too tentative

damn gomez looks way tight compared to the fottage i saw.. swinging wild and no jabs ect.. ufc jitters playing a role again

font looking great just way smoother overall

Under not looking good.....font bringing it

knew i should've bought back the under, grats over bettors

nice finish.. just relentless once he had him hurt

man, i don't know about this stoppage, gonna be honest. it's prolly good for me for all my draftkings and kountermoves with font, but

i fuckin hate herb dean. idk about that stoppage.

wasn't terrible. gomez was still totally cognizant.

man, i don't know about this stoppage, gonna be honest. it's prolly good for me for all my draftkings and kountermoves with font, but

i fuckin hate herb dean. idk about that stoppage.

wasn't terrible. font was still totally cognizant.
I don't like the stoppage either.

I wish it got to the third because i'd have hit even bigger but Font KO R2; i'll take it gladly.

Also agree the stoppage was early. But what a beautiful combination to get the finish. Relentless

kyle fought last friday (and won) so short notice for ufc but id expect in good fight shape considering.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back