UFN 81 - play by play / discussion

Had 1u Trinaldo DEC +338

Live bet Trinaldo for an extra $150

right man won, trin played a good game plan with footwork to stop pearsons game starting whole fight.

There we go, though surprised by two 30-27's.

pheeeew went way to heavy on trinaldo there.. but kinda had to with +150 way into round2

Not betting the fight, but I think Mitrione one punch knocks out Browne.

Thank god. I hit Trinaldo for 500 @ +115 after round one and another 500 @ -165 after round 2.

Don't ever bet again on Pearson. Even if he wins the next fight. Consider yourself lucky and never bet on him again. A c- fighter that for some reason people on this forum think he has some sort of talent. He is a average journey man fighter. Completely average stand up and zero ground game. Trinaldo at 40 will likely wrap him up and get as easy win.

For some reason people on this forum think he worth betting on. He is like Cruishank. Just don't bet on him.
Thank you, I bet on Trinaldo because of your post.

Felder/Cruik has to be FOTN so far right LOL?

congrats trinaldo backers, i really thought ross was the superior technican but was clearly wrong

1u = 1%

Thought that was standard
It is. which is why when I saw that 2k constituted only 2 units for you, I had to ask. 100k is one beefy sized br for betting. At least for most Sherdog standards, that is.

Seems like the thread is pretty split on the next one..

I'm on Brown but only for one unit.

If Browne wins it will add even more to an already great night. If he wins by Sub, even much better!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Presence
Back