UFN 92 - Caceres vs Rodriguez - Utah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gentleman,
It just amazes me how much free money can be made by exploiting public perception and just horribad casuals.

You mean like the people who picked Rousey vs Holm, Rockhold vs Bisping, Cain vs Werdum and Connor vs .Diaz because they were all $AFE $SHARP$ VALUE BET!!! ?

198 likes? As in 198 people have to like your post for you to give away your free play?
104ueR8J1OPM2s.gif

Bro, it's a barry VALUE PICK. 198 likes is a BARGAIN.

This post is going to get more likes then barrys omg

Really starting to look at a Gigliotti decision now @ 8.00

Going to watch a bit more now aha.

Disagree. Being a southpaw that leg kick will be there for Camozzi as an inside leg kick. You can't really catch inside leg kicks from a southpaw effectively.

I won't subject you guys to watching it again, but andersonlegbreak.gif

Sherdog preview up

http://www.sherdog.com/news/articles/1/Preview-UFC-Fight-Night-Rodriguez-vs-Caceres-109447

Yair rd3 sub
Bermudez decision
Camozzi decision
Cummings rd3 ko
Gigliotti rd1 sub
Moroz decision
Steele decision
Pesta ud
Teymur ud
ishi rd2 ko
Swanson rd3 ko
Ledet r3 ko

Pretty similar thoughts and vibes myself although reckon court decision, ledet r3 ko actually sounds good also but no real strong leans on 2 hw unknowns but did like chase r1 ko if not ledet afterwards though.

I don't see the relevance. Catching a kick and checking a kick are not the same thing.

He's specifically talking about an inside leg kick from opposite stance. What can you do other than check it? I assumed that's what he meant by 'catch'. By 'catch' does he mean 'eat'?

Can we all just like Barry's post so we can see the cooler at work like the good ol' days

More prediction vids for those with time

Teruto Ishihara Interview

“I don’t like MMA,” he said. “I don’t like boxing. I don’t like wrestling. I don’t like grappling. I like only [women]. I don’t want to fight. I really don’t. I’m not trying to get fans or be different from anyone else. I don’t want to fight.

“I do this because it’s the best way I know of to get girls. If you fight, and you get the knockout, you get the girls. That’s my thing, getting the girls.”

Couple clips of McGee training

“I don’t like MMA,” he said. “I don’t like boxing. I don’t like wrestling. I don’t like grappling. I like only [women]. I don’t want to fight. I really don’t. I’m not trying to get fans or be different from anyone else. I don’t want to fight.

“I do this because it’s the best way I know of to get girls. If you fight, and you get the knockout, you get the girls. That’s my thing, getting the girls.”

I love this guy

lol

Lol this guys so cool!

Gentleman,
I think I've found arguably the most laughable MMA line this year and it's on UFC 92. It's not only the bookies setting these lines knowing suckers will bet the line waaaaaay into -EV land. It just amazes me how much free money can be made by exploiting public perception and just horribad casuals. To think I was once struggling to make $10 bucks an hour at the pizza joint to now where sky's the limit. I without a shadow of a doubt count my blessing each and everyday to have come across online sports betting. It's not only allowed me to do what I love for a living, but it's my passion and I get up everyday with a burning desire to see if I can one up profits from the previous days. Who would have thunk ditching the 9-5 for a gambling ... errrr "sports investing" career would pan out the way it has for I.
Trust me when I say this: If I can do it anyone can. When I came into this game I was a mess and I'll just leave it at that because I don't like dwelling in the past and like Tony Robbins I'm all about POSITIVITY!!! TGIF

- Barry (PS Remember guys @ 198 Likes I'll dish out one massively +EV UFC pick and 1 $harp sports pick)

C'mon Barry, don't leave us hanging like that. At least drop us a hint so that we have a chance to catch that bus to value-town too. Right now we're stuck at the station ticketless. What does said fighter's name rhyme with? Do it for the little people still busting their asses in those pizza joints. You da man Barry!

All my friends and family will be there, we can share the experience together, stay sharp, speed keep it tight, put the pressure on him, let him make mistakes, the majority of the fight is in your head, I'm well rounded, conditioned, keep moving forward, keep working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back