UFN 94 pbp/discussion

Lol Dustin said he wanted a title.shot after this fight. Tsk Tsk Muthat fucka.

damn, conor mcgoat cashed big on Johnson... Congratz on the pick

fuck me should have followed my gut =/ at least the mj r1-2 hedge hit

I knew it.. why didnt I take MJ as a dog?

My fucking bookies site does not have props... how much did MJ via KO paid?

and to make things worse I put DP in a parlay (closing with Bisping). Why???

Everytime DP gets super cocky pre fight this happens...

that was a bs stoppage too, imo. he was trying to defend himself and he's protesting it as miragliotta steps in

let them fuckin fight, man, god.

not as bad as the brunson one, but yes, i'm serious, i don't like that stoppage.

MJ R1 0.60u (+1200) hit!!

Too fast for Poirier, his defense always has been is weakness

Last edited:
Of course - tonight it couldn't be any other way. Fuck mj for that display it doesn't belong in the cage

I get having beef before the fight and I'm not saying you have to go hug it out and be buddies afterward, but is a small amount of class too much to ask?

People are not getting koed, they are getting wobbled and the judges just closes it down right away

Captain hindsights coming out of the woodwork. Come on, stop it

I love your KO, MJ. But lets not discuss your ass whoopin you took from Nate. Don't call his ass out when you just got 'Stockton Slapped" by him less than a year ago.

that was a bs stoppage too, imo. he was trying to defend himself and he's protesting it as miragliotta steps in

not as bad as the brunson one, but yes, i'm serious, i don't like that stoppage.
Are you kidding? Poirier was out man...

brah...I was on Poirier there too. That was a fine stoppage.

Back