1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »
  2. Hey Guest, The Non Gif Shoop Contest Round 1 is now active, so cast your votes! Non Gif Shoop Contest Round 1 »

UFN 98 - Ferguson vs RDA - Mexico City

Discussion in 'MMA Betting Discussion' started by EzFlyer, Oct 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bands Yellow Belt

LOL at the movement on Montano, he was +400 vs Randy Brown and now he's like +100 vs Griffin who is better than Randy Brown. Griffin ain't no bum, he may of got mauled in a short notice fight against one of the best wrestlers on the division but his work outside the UFC is pretty impressive. He's beaten guys much better than Montano at least.

Elevation may be a factor though, Montano trains in Mexico City but gassed pretty bad in his last fight. IIRC Griffin said he was sleeping at 8000ft in a hyperbaric chamber, he also said he was training at elevation 3 times a week. Doesn't seem like the greatest preperation but it's better than nothing. This is a step up in competition for Montano.

2. Brick Top Yellow Swag Banned

Fuuuuuck I woke up super early today so don't think I'll be able to watch this one live . Feelsbadman

3. Brick Top Yellow Swag Banned

Lol just looked myself. Every single one of her pics is a downwards selfie with her fat tits hanging out and then she moans when someone comments on them. Stupid feminist cunt

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 5, 2016
  4. Bands Yellow Belt

Wow late money coming in on Dariush, Briones, Griffin, Held and Reyes. Tempted to bet Douglas Silva now at close to evens

5. weedreference Green Belt

Action coming in on all the Mexicanos (and Dariush)... and I'm on the right side of every single line. If only my positions were bigger.

As of now the only one I know I'm switching sides on is Magomedov, but the others are tempting. Wasn't enthused by any of these plays.

6. Bands Yellow Belt

LOL at that white knight trying to grovel to her. I've seen her IG before, does seem like she likes to show her body off. And yeah her twitter pic says it all, total attention seeker. Looks for attention then complains about getting attention to get more attention.

7. jester2trife Blue Belt

Don't let late steam move you off your picks. Vegas loves to manipulate this fish...

8. Brick Top Yellow Swag Banned

"I'm soooooo sorry you had to go through this. So gross. Everyone should have the right to flash their fat tits everyday without anyone ever commenting on them. Men are disgusting."

I fucking hate what this world has become

9. jester2trife Blue Belt

I think he's trolling her saying that she's right, her face is gross lol

10. Sham5916910 Silver Belt

Damn mago and griffin nearly pick 'ems now

11. Sham5916910 Silver Belt

Dont think ive ever seen so many near pick 'em lines awesome for lb

12. Bands Yellow Belt

Magomedov vs Dariush is tough to call but Griffin clearly the better fighter than Montano, he should win unless elevation ruins him.

13. weedreference Green Belt

A lot of times the late steam is not as smart of money as one would expect. It's definitely dumber on average than the money that moves the openers, imo.

14. Brick Top Yellow Swag Banned

It definitely looks like a great card for lb but I've been up since 5am ffs I'm not going to make it

15. Sham5916910 Silver Belt

Montano itd favoured to dec? Wrong imo. Montano can wrestle griffin to a dec randall wallace did it until he got stopped in r4

16. jester2trife Blue Belt

I'm all about everyone crushing the books. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post this here, so MODs I'm not trying to break any rules. But you guys need research tools? Pretty much best resource possible for those who need it. Search fighter name in top right, you'll be good to go.

http://mmaversus.com

17. Brick Top Yellow Swag Banned

It seems like yesterday most of us were saying we'd fade the Montano bros against anyone in the UFC

18. Joseph Budden Banned Banned

I'm still contemplating doing so. Either Montano dec or Griffin in 2 and 3 for me. Maybe all 3.

Probably should be a pass though.

19. Sham5916910 Silver Belt

He surprised me against brown tho or maybe browns that bad. But griffins tdd is not good randall bloody wallace was wrestle fuckin him. Id only play montano dec and small. Think theres value @ +400

20. Sham5916910 Silver Belt

Ive not bet mago but his line is tempting i dont think dariush can get him down

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.