UFN 99 - Hall vs Mousasi 2 - Ireland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually think Hall has ok cardio. Maybe just cuz he is inactive...

Hall can def get subbed but i would expect that in r4 or r5. Hall is pretty damn strong and has decent bjj. i could see Hall cracking in championship rounds.

If Mousasi takes him down and subs him in the first 2 rounds i will be surprised.

Yup agree, hall has a bit of an underrated ground game, in the first fight with moose he was lifting his knees within his guard well, good arm and hand placement preventing chokes always with good wrist control, he even went for a heel hook and kimura on moose.

Hall fights with that reserving cardio style so it does get confusing, id imagine he does it more in a 5 rounder.

Hall is still a bit of a head case though he threw the most slowest front leg kick on moose in the opening r1 which caused moose to get an easy take down on hall and get going with his grappling game, I really don't think moose is going to go for take downs early on here we all saw him get countered due to it in r2, moose could just jab and move early on, but yeah later in the rounds he may try a finish just to get that revenge.

McCall - this is McCall's fight if we get the McCall from two years ago, but almost two years out and loads of injuries can i trust him?

Mcall just says injuries and retirements talk, probably while laughing at us poor punters loading up on the other guy.

Mcall is still 32 and more then capable to perform well and made weight no issues, seery is 37 and this is his retirement fight.

Don't know why any of you are questioning McCall here. It's Neil Seery he's up against. Easy McCall decision

I honestly think Seery has a decent chance of keeping it close enough for the W. Give me Seery decision +500 i'll play that over Ian dec

Don't know why any of you are questioning McCall here. It's Neil Seery he's up against. Easy McCall decision

you know why we're questioning him. he's up there in age and huge layoffs and huge injuries/outside cage stuff. seery's been active, this fight is in ireland, etc. there're lots of things to question

i'm absolutely in love with timmy johnson at -110 vs volkov here. volkov is easy to take down, and timmy is a smart gameplanner who's damned effective at what he does. he's one of the worse matchups for volkov in the ufc's hw division. i cap him like -250 at least. huuuuge bet here.

Brett John interview

Skimmed through it

-Says he had some bad knee injury earlier (been out of 1 year and half) but its healed now
-Says he still has the fire and is ready for his debut
-Says his opponent Kwan trains with korean zombie, says he has a crazy striking style but his grappling, wrestling is his bread and butter.
-Claims his fitness and cardio is better then Kwan, Kwan is good in r1 and early.
-Say he will finish kwan in r3 when he tires, expects to wrestle and keep him down early on too.

Seems to be informed well about kwan and his style and performance, sounds like he is a wrestler and enjoys his gnp and control.

Some YT tapes:

Looks to be a strong grappler, good wrestling and strength shown but against much lower tier competition.

i'm absolutely in love with timmy johnson at -110 vs volkov here. volkov is easy to take down, and timmy is a smart gameplanner who's damned effective at what he does. he's one of the worse matchups for volkov in the ufc's hw division. i cap him like -250 at least. huuuuge bet here.
Johnson's decision line will probably be my biggest bet of the weekend. Already 200 on it at +280 and +250. Those lines make no sense, I'd say that is by far the most likely outcome.

^^^^Never heard of the Korean dude, by VERY excited for Johns debut. Belongs in the UFC. Same goes for Marshman, very fun prospect he is as well

Kwan Ho Kwak

Hard to get much info from google

Found some of his last few YT fights here:

HL reel

Looks to be a fast striker mainly, some nice striking mixes up his boxing with leg kicks, goes for flying knees when opponents are tired or hurt, has some some sub attempts and gnp but otherwise not seen much wrestling or grappling from him, I think his opponent in Brett probably broke down best, an striker who is a bit crazy and fast early on and tires, he was also taken down by ex ufc cut fighter ozkilic (without much trouble) so I think Brett will probably negate most of Kwans offence here with his grappling and wrestling style.

^^^^Never heard of the Korean dude, by VERY excited for Johns debut. Belongs in the UFC. Same goes for Marshman, very fun prospect he is as well

Yeah was quite surprised John broke the fight down quite well, spoke well with a game plan and focus in mind and actually understands and knows his korean opponent well style wise. Rare to hear a guy tell an interviewer how his opponent wins and how himself wins too.

Completely on board with this. Volkov should be easy enough to stuff against the cage and take down. I expect a clear 30-27 for Johnson here.

Artem is the value bet of the card there I said it

<{ByeHomer}>

Hard to be confident on Milana based off her last 2 performances in the ufc, she does have some strong grappling and russian sambo background though and good in clinches, but she tires much in r2 and r3, and has recently had a baby.

Reneau has the MT background, good for point scoring but nothing much on her strikes power wise, she does cut angles, use good footwork but also does slow down in r2,r3 much, probably not as much as milana.

I think Reneau is strong in r1 and has a black belt bjj, so she should be able to defend well against Milana in r1, reckon Reneau is still the favourite but barely.

Ok never seen volkov but you guys are tempting me. Whats volkov stand up like tho?

Does anyone know if Stevie Ray is training at Tristar or back home for this fight? Last time out I think he couldn't afford to go to Tristar and I made that mistake of betting him against Patrick. Much better chance at winning if he's with Firas but I'll give the W to Pearson in this match up. Pearson won't have any issues with Ray taking him down so we should expect a vintage Ross. I think the only problem Ray presents is that he's a southpaw and I think Pearson is at his best against orthodox fighters.

Also, I'm on Timmy too. It's only a matter of the HW factor to determine a proper unit size.

11/13/2016

Well folks that time has come again. They've limited my plays at 5dimes to a maximum of 50$ on props and a max of 200$ on ML plays for MMA. I'm pretty pissed. Doing ridiculous parlays got me limited maybe I need to change up my style and stop raping them with these. What's the verdict guys? Was I playing with fire? Should I stop this style of betting? Do you think they'll eventually ban my account if I continue?? I'm worried.

11/13/2016

Well folks that time has come again. They've limited my plays at 5dimes to a maximum of 50$ on props and a max of 200$ on ML plays for MMA. I'm pretty pissed. Doing ridiculous parlays got me limited maybe I need to change up my style and stop raping them with these. What's the verdict guys? Was I playing with fire? Should I stop this style of betting? Do you think they'll eventually ban my account if I continue?? I'm worried.
Open a new account with a trustworthy friend's info so your limits are reset and you keep the raping going

Open a new account with a trustworthy friend's info so your limits are reset and you keep the raping going

Fuck that's what I'll have to do then..

The max I can put on a KO/Sub prop is 20$

That's no way to live. Smh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back