UFN 99 PBP / discussion

Yup, head still straight up in the air with NO movement. Solid chin and warrior mentality.. Just not even near enough to help him with his atrocious technique

on kwak next. will be interesting to see how this goes.

Kyoji Horiguchi over Ali Bagautinov ( betting Bag for value)
Magomed Mustafaev over Kevin Lee
Anna Elmose over Amanda Cooper
Justin Ledet over Mark Godbeer
Zak Cummings over Alexander Yakovlev
Marion Reneau over Milana Dudieva
Brett Johns over Kwan Ho Kwak
Abdul Razak Al-Hassan over Charlie Ward

Blind taill al Hassan

Thanks

Thank you Alhassan! Ward has a decent chin too I feel. Alhassan has got some pop

how the fuck is ledet/godbeer even? i was big on ledet already at -150.

Got him @ -125 . I think one of the best bets this year, but didn't go all out on it. I don't see Godbeer having anythig for Ledet. Ledet skills is underrated.

nice to start this hectic day off on a good note

i'm pretty sure he's gonna gas w/his style hehe, against better opposition

Pained me to do this when Kwak decision has some value, but I'm on Johns decision next

Expecting the chain wrestling and just wrestling in general to be the difference here

got a tiny bet on kwak ko +600 for action

Like john, think he gets his wrestling going here

tempted to bet DEC -165, but gonna take it easy on these fights where i'm less certain

0.09u kwak ko +1125 only hehehe. that' IT.

Wow the Fight Pass they are right back up with the next fight, my dog is disappointed

Pained me to do this when Kwak decision has some value, but I'm on Johns decision next

Expecting the chain wrestling and just wrestling in general to be the difference here
betting on a korean to get wrestled?!

adding a couple bucks on "draw" to each of the remaining fights today after alhassan hehe

Would be hitting kwak at this point....sigh

johns 10-9

kwak stand up is sharp tho

wow... both guys used up a shit on of energy that round, but i think kwan used up more.

no answer off the fence.

Back