Social UFO witnesses stories are coming out and piling up

it doesnt seem to be a theory or conspiracy, people are talking about it all around , news reporting it , military releasing videos, cmon, there are some history related events too : )
check this out :

Former Navy fighter pilot Lt. Ryan Graves says a whistleblower's claim that the U.S. government is withholding information about "non-human origin" spacecraft is "believable" and must be investigated by Congress. Graves was the first active duty pilot to testify before Congress about his squadron's experience with unidentified craft, and he also founded Americans for Safe Aerospace to encourage other pilots to come forward.

Talking about it even though literally zero evidence. The best and only argument for aliens existing is "well the universe is really big so there must be aliens".
The fantasists will keep talking about it, and the media will keep feeding it. And NASA and the ESA will keep getting billions for 'investigating' it.
It's literally a case of you cannot prove the non existence of something so they will forever be spending our billions on it. Even though as everyone will have to concede, it might not exist.

Talking about it even though literally zero evidence. The best and only argument for aliens existing is "well the universe is really big so there must be aliens".
The fantasists will keep talking about it, and the media will keep feeding it. And NASA and the ESA will keep getting billions for 'investigating' it.
It's literally a case of you cannot prove the non existence of something so they will forever be spending our billions on it. Even though as everyone will have to concede, it might not exist.

i think the government knows more than us but that they dont know what these things are either. they regularly invade our air space and we cant do a dang thing about it other than watch.

for me there is no question that they exist. the real question is what the heck are they? are they aliens from another planet? are they terrestrial beings that exist interdimensionally? are they just the modern version of angels demons and faeries and the like? is it a phenomenon like Jung discussed where an entirely new mythology is forming in human consciousness and growing and we are not strictly speaking seeing things that exist in concrete reality but more of a collectively formed mythology? is it all of the above?

Jimmy Carter saw a UFO. I think the story there is that aliens experimented on apes from earth and come back every now and then to see how the experiment (us) is progressing.

President Carter is a deeply religious man who had also witnessed a UFO with 6 other people. Everyone thought that he would be the one to finally release UFO info to the public but as the story goes, he was repeatedly stonewalled. Eventually, the CIA had “the talk” with him, and afterward it was reported that he sunk his head in his hands and not only began to deeply sob, but was visibly disturbed for some weeks afterward.
What was he told and shown?
He was told that the major religions including Christianity were programs created by extraterrestrials to prevent us from destroying ourselves while they ran their experiments on us – and that they made us. At this moment it became clear to Carter that such information could cause tremendous economic and social upheaval.”

https://www.quora.com/Which-preside...-new-presidents-briefing-on-the-UFO-situation

you think 'they' are using some method of teleportation through space ?
any sources about that ?

Are you asking for a source on a hypothetical means of travel for a hypothetical species of extraterrestrials?

You might be retarded.

Edit: Maybe I misunderstood your tone...

Hilarious that the same people who insist there is no God, also insist there must be aliens. Lol.
And sherdog mods are instructed to send pretty much any conspiracy thread to the great beyond, but UFO threads remain.

Hmmmmm.

The mods let you make threads about God based on no evidence at all. Why wouldn't they allow threads about news articles sourced from government intelligence officials?

Hard fact: We are alone in the Universe. The odds of single celled life evolving again (let alone multi-celluar sentient life) is impossible. Earth is a one and done thing that will never happen again.

Jimmy Carter saw a UFO. I think the story there is that aliens experimented on apes from earth and come back every now and then to see how the experiment (us) is progressing.

President Carter is a deeply religious man who had also witnessed a UFO with 6 other people. Everyone thought that he would be the one to finally release UFO info to the public but as the story goes, he was repeatedly stonewalled. Eventually, the CIA had “the talk” with him, and afterward it was reported that he sunk his head in his hands and not only began to deeply sob, but was visibly disturbed for some weeks afterward.
He was told that the major religions including Christianity were programs created by extraterrestrials to prevent us from destroying ourselves while they ran their experiments on us – and that they made us. At this moment it became clear to Carter that such information could cause tremendous economic and social upheaval.”

https://www.quora.com/Which-preside...-new-presidents-briefing-on-the-UFO-situation
Fascinating and I am very open minded about all this- having said that how the hell would anyone know he was told this? Or did Carter himself say that happened?

If aliens created us, why the need to make up religious fairy tales? Why not identify themselves as our creator. What’s the difference between a sky wizard called god creating us instead sky wizards called aliens creating us? How does one belief in one stop us from destroying ourselves but the other wouldn’t?

Hard fact: We are alone in the Universe. The odds of single celled life evolving again (let alone multi-celluar sentient life) is impossible. Earth is a one and done thing that will never happen again.

This makes no sense. If the odds of something happening are good enough that it already has at least once, saying it’s impossible for it to happen again is illogical.

Fascinating and I am very open minded about all this- having said that how the hell would anyone know he was told this? Or did Carter himself say that happened?

I can't find much more than this:

https://www.gq.com/story/jimmy-carter-ted-kennedy-ufo-republicans

One of the other aspects of your life that struck me as a conflict between your experience and your scientific training was that you saw a UFO.

I saw an unidentified flying object. I've never believed that it came from Mars. I know enough physics to know that you can't have vehicles that are tangible in nature flying from Mars, looking around, and then flying back. But I saw an object one night when I was preparing to give a speech to a Lions Club. There were about twentyfive of us men standing around. It was almost time for the Lions Club supper to start, which I would eat and then I would give a speech. I was in charge of fiftysix Lions Clubs in southwest Georgia back in the late '60s. And all of a sudden, one of the men looked up and said, "Look, over in the west!" And there was a bright light in the sky. We all saw it. And then the light, it got closer and closer to us. And then it stopped, I don't know how far away, but it stopped beyond the pine trees. And all of a sudden it changed color to blue, and then it changed to red, then back to white. And we were trying to figure out what in the world it could be, and then it receded into the distance. I had a tape recorder—because as I met with members of Lions Clubs, I would dictate their names on the tapes so I could remember them—and I dictated my observations. And when I got home, I wrote them down. So that's an accurate description of what I saw. It was a flying object that was unidentified. But I have never thought that it was from outer space.

One of the promises you made in 1976 was that if you were elected, you would look into the reports from Roswell and see if there had been any coverups. Did you look into that

Well, in a way. I became more aware of what our intelligence services were doing. There was only one instance that I'll talk about now. We had a plane go down in the Central African Republic—a twinengine plane, small plane. And we couldn't find it. And so we oriented satellites that were going around the earth every ninety minutes to fly over that spot where we thought it might be and take photographs. We couldn't find it. So the director of the CIA came and told me that he had contacted a woman in California that claimed to have supernatural capabilities. And she went in a trance, and she wrote down latitudes and longitudes, and we sent our satellite over that latitude and longitude, and there was the plane.

That must have been surreal for you. You're the president of the United States, and you're getting intelligence information from a woman in a trance in California.

That's exactly right.

Weird stuff. I can't find any more comments though

If aliens created us, why the need to make up religious fairy tales? Why not identify themselves as our creator. What’s the difference between a sky wizard called god creating us instead sky wizards called aliens creating us? How does one belief in one stop us from destroying ourselves but the other wouldn’t?

It could be that they had a previous experiment where they did explain all that, but maybe they didn't like the results. So they are running it back a few different ways.

One thing that is interesting to me is how 1950s some of the tech looks. It doesn't like advanced but ancient.

I had read years ago that there was supposedly a document detailing that it's actually not alien but a civilization that lives under the ocean. Of course that's not very plausible BUT if it is, I think that would just be just as wild and exciting as aliens.

Think of a fish swimming in the ocean. Are they aware that there is another "universe" above them? If you pluck one of them out of the ocean and could talk, imagine the stories they'd tell their fish friends about this entire new world that exists above them.

This makes no sense. If the odds of something happening are good enough that it already has at least once, saying it’s impossible for it to happen again is illogical.

Not if you base it on the probability aspect. Billions of Earth-like planets in our own galaxy that have existed for billions of year before Earth was even formed. Yet not a peep - not a damn thing.

Not if you base it on the probability aspect. Billions of Earth-like planets in our own galaxy that have existed for billions of year before Earth was even formed. Yet not a peep - not a damn thing.

there was a peep, it’s our existence. You’re pointing out given a lot of opportunities and time something happened while trying to argue it’s impossible for it to happen again. That makes no sense.

You also have no idea if life existed on these other billions of planets for billions of years. That’s an assumption you made up.

there was a peep, it’s our existence. You’re pointing out given a lot of opportunities and time something happened while trying to argue it’s impossible for it to happen again. That makes no sense.

You also have no idea if life existed on these other billions of planets for billions of years. That’s an assumption you made up.

You sound like a religious person wanting me to believe in something despite evidence. I'm agnostic - on both God and aliens. I cannot prove they don't exist, but I don't live my life as if they do because the evidence doesn't exist.

You sound like a religious person wanting me to believe in something despite evidence. I'm agnostic - on both God and aliens. I don't live my life as if either exist because the evidence doesn't exist.

Lol you’re talking about evidence while claiming it’s impossible for something to happen, life forming, that has (looks out window) definitely already happened once.

you don’t know what the word impossible means. If what you are claiming is impossible, it wouldn’t have already happened at least once. Not sure where you are getting lost with this it’s simple logic.

Not sure where you are getting lost with this it’s simple logic.

Your argument is that if it happened once, it could happened again.
That's where we disagree - and only because I don't see how the perfect storm could arise again to create life such as ours. If anything, aliens existing would probably prove God does exist.

Your argument is that if it happened once, it could happened again.
That's where we disagree - and only because I don't see how the perfect storm could arise again to create life such as ours. If anything, aliens existing would probably prove God does exist.

yes, it happened once and unless you can show how after it happened things permanently changed and never went back so as to make it impossible to happen again, it can happen again.

your argument is it happened but at the same time is impossible. In the years leading up to life forming on earth was it impossible? Or did it just become impossible after it was possible? How?

Back