International UK government gave vaccine passport contract to company pushing for Orwellian surveillance

That's more other members of the public/the media holding people responsible for old posts rather than the government though. I don't agree with it, but it's in a different sphere to a social credit score.
Holding people responsible for posts? Dude the police come and arrest these people. Your sense of reality is very odd

Holding people responsible for posts? Dude the police come and arrest these people. Your sense of reality is very odd

Only for stuff like direct racial abuse and threats from what I've read.

What do you mean debunked? The vaccine passports are going ahead in most countries, it's official government policy. Obviously they're using a different name, in Europe it's called the 'Digital Green Certificate'. In the UK it's called the 'Vaccine Certification System'. These are vaccine passports, officially brought in by governments.
I was kidding. It seems the only difference between a debunked conspiracy theory and reality is about 7-12 months. All last year was the left calling people retards and tinfoil hat nutters for saying they'll make vaccine passports and racist nutjobs for the lab leak.

That's more other members of the public/the media holding people responsible for old posts rather than the government though. I don't agree with it, but it's in a different sphere to a social credit score.

To be fair, this is part of that. "Grass up your fellow citizens and we'll give you social credit points" is quite an important part of all this. The result would be a silent society that doesn't interact with each other at all, for fear of saying the wrong thing to the wrong person and having their life destroyed. We're getting there, to be honest. This type of behaviour has been indoctrinated into the daily lives of a lot of people, man.

To be fair, this is part of that. "Grass up your fellow citizens and we'll give you social credit points" is quite an important part of all this. The result would be a silent society that doesn't interact with each other at all, for fear of saying the wrong thing to the wrong person and having their life destroyed. We're getting there, to be honest. This type of behaviour has been indoctrinated into the daily lives of a lot of people, man.

I think it impacts celebrities, but not really anyone else. Not judging by the state of my social media feeds anyway.

Only for stuff like direct racial abuse and threats from what I've read.
No. Posting rap lyrics or the such has gotten many people arrested. Also, it’s words and people are being arrested for them. These are t even directed at people. Even if they were, you’re ok with that?

I dunno dude, you seem to be further down this rabbit hole than I am. I agree that there are people in positions of power and influence that don't have our best interests at heart. I just don't think there are any kind of secret society of elites because imo they're pretty open about it.
You are very optimistic person and it would be great if things were a simple as you see them but we are just a number now and seen as cattle that the elite manipulate and control. Most people are clueless or don’t care and just go along with whatever they are told. The politician are puppets for the real people in charge. The Rabbit hole has become reality.

No. Posting rap lyrics or the such has gotten many people arrested. Also, it’s words and people are being arrested for them. These are t even directed at people. Even if they were, you’re ok with that?

If someone makes a blatantly racist insult directed towards someone on social media then yes, sure. It would have to be pretty clear, but if someone walked up to someone in the middle of the street and started hurling racist abuse at them I think they should be arrested and I don't see why it's any different online.

If someone makes a blatantly racist insult directed towards someone on social media then yes, sure. It would have to be pretty clear, but if someone walked up to someone in the middle of the street and started hurling racist abuse at them I think they should be arrested and I don't see why it's any different online.
Non this is people posting rap lyrics. I think you’re jumping through hoops on justifying arresting people for wrong think

Non this is people posting rap lyrics. I think you’re jumping through hoops on justifying arresting people for wrong think

I don't think people should be arrested for posting rap lyrics. Are there any examples of someone being actually prosecuted for posting rap lyrics though?

I don't think people should be arrested for posting rap lyrics. Are there any examples of someone being actually prosecuted for posting rap lyrics though?
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-merseyside-43816921

And for misgendering https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2019/09/...n-misgendering-stephanie-hayden-kate-scottow/

They are arresting people for some pretty wild stuff there. I think anyone who doesn’t want to live in a demolition man future should take serious pause here

Fair enough, those are stupid. I stand corrected.
No problem. Not everything gets caught by everyone. Definitely something to seriously consider. Especially since many in the left make everything racial. Every disagreement can be seen as you being a racist and you being arrested for having an online argument. I think the UK is on that path

They could lock me in my own country but I will happily self sacrifice not leaving this shit hole simply to see adverse effects a few years down the line.

A close associate of mine is a world champion (current number one) of a particular sport and he said "I'm not putting that shit in my body". It'll be interesting how this effects him given his current status. Millions of £ are at play if he doesn't travel.

Back