International UK Secretary of Defence: 'We are in a Pre-War Era'

That's enough. It has to be able to survive the initial push until NATO comes in to the rescue.

NATO will become Europe when the Yanks vote in Trump, mate.

The idea is to divide the West.

An overstretched and ambivalent US won't front NATO.

not the EU i can promise you that.
We're absolutely dogshit at everything now.
ten vietcong divisions would march from the black sea to vienna in a week
Its west of poland that demilitarized really,border countries to rus are still game though limited by size

Weak leadership is a problem of course, (french versus wagner in africa being good example)

Its west of poland that demilitarized really,border countries to rus are still game though limited by size

Weak leadership is a problem of course, (french versus wagner in africa being good example)
yeah, i'm sure romania, bulgaria and hungary would really put up a fight with their crack teams of military operators.

Europe and the US have the capability of destroying Russia via nukes, bioweapons, computer viruses, etc. this whole Russia is going to invade NATO stuff is moronic.
I mean no we can’t destroy them with nukes unless we want to be nuked into oblivion with them

Not border countries to russia though

Of course if talking east euro generally then theres some variety in militaries lol
80 years of peace fucked us up. germany has one of the shittiest militaries in the EU now, and to rebuild it solidly you'd need a generation and actual belief in something, and that's nowhere to be seen in germany.

80 years of peace fucked us up. germany has one of the shittiest militaries in the EU now, and to rebuild it solidly you'd need a generation and actual belief in something, and that's nowhere to be seen in germany.

Yup they got 2 days worth of ammo and that was even before ukr conflict, basically non functional

Heres a bit run down from WSJ conserning some west euro countries (i cherry pick a bit to show a point)

"The British military—the leading U.S. military ally and Europe’s biggest defense spender—has only around 150 deployable tanks and perhaps a dozen serviceable long-range artillery pieces. So bare was the cupboard that last year the British military considered sourcing multiple rocket launchers from museums to upgrade and donate to Ukraine, an idea that was dropped.

France, the next biggest spender, has fewer than 90 heavy artillery pieces, equivalent to what Russia loses roughly every month on the Ukraine battlefield. Denmark has no heavy artillery, submarines or air-defense systems. Germany’s army has enough ammunition for two days of battle."

"The Netherlands disbanded its last tank unit in 2011, folding the remaining few tanks into the German army. Conscription across most European countries was scrapped after the Cold War."

"Britain hasn’t had a fully deployable armored division since the 1991 Gulf War, Ben Wallace, who was U.K. Secretary of State for Defence until the end of August, said recently to Parliament."

Personally i dont believe in some big war between countries in europe, russia currently lacks resources to wage war versus entire europe

That being said western europe barely has militaries for large scale stuff due to demilitarization so would be good if they brought them up a bit.

Cant just rely on ukraine,poland,finland and baltics to push rus back if some big war starts and usa is not helping
Shouldn't the UK be more concerned with the borders on immigration?

Last edited:
Back