Ultimate Fighter coaches? Who do you want?

WB and someone else

I just think WB would be awesome on there

Is there a point to TUF now that DWCS is handing out contracts like hot cakes?

Costa and Cannonier

Team Crystal's vs Team Chad

Izzy/Jones. Would be wild.

Tony.
I just wanna watch Tony teaching people his crazy dangerous training routines.
Not to mention the awkward, weird sit downs where he has philosophical rants and heart to hearts.

Tony vs. Diego Sanchez would be very interesting

Adesanya vs Jones
Khamzat vs Covington
Gaethje vs Chandler
Max vs Cerrone
Emmett vs Volk

Just imagine how shite the cast is going to be for this season.

- Covid = signing tons of short-notice replacements for regular cards all summer/autumn.
- DWCS = a quicker, easier, more appealing route to the UFC for top prospects and fighters in general.

Its a completely pointless exercise, the last season was so fucking awful and had poor viewing figures IIRC. It's a dead idea, does not need to be brought back.

Masvidal and Colby. That's what TUF is all about and would be perfect for a reboot.

DWCS is there for purists. Just fights, no drama. TUF should be about the drama. That's what Mas and Colby can bring. They can also carry a full season with their personalities.

I agree masvidal and colby would be the obvious choice for this next season. Khabib and gsp would be that much better tho the caliber of coaching would be unreal and millions would tune in around the world. If khabibs father was still alive it would have been that much more special both fighters have so much to teach the younger guys and experience to share, it would be competitive but not trash tv and fake like some of the other seasons

Id like to see guys who i think would actually be good at coaching,instead of watching an embarassing rain wreck.

I am not sure if Conor is as strong as he is considered to be...

Is there a point to TUF now that DWCS is handing out contracts like hot cakes?
Good question. It still makes for good TV, potentially, and brings in a certain viewership, I'd think.

It will feature NGANNOU THE PIECE OF SHIT, MIOCIC THE PIECE OF SHIT. Fatass DC as referee and Bork Laser as a judge.

Any new news on this yet? Surely it’s Mas vs Colby.

Team Shevchenko v Mackenzie Dern ft Jason Parillo and Megaton Dias

No need for the coaches to fight and maybe save this for the Atomweight series later this year

Till & Adesanya could be funny

Back