UNDISPUTED is the new Fight Night

Wow ok sorry I don’t remember him being in there.

I can see how you could forget. Years went by without Tyson being in a boxing game. There was Mike Tyson's Punch Out!! on the NES then not until 2000 there was Mike Tyson's boxing for the PS1, but it was a bad game that flew under the radar. It wasn't until Fight Night Round 4 in 2009 that Tyson actually came back to a good AAA titled boxing game. He is also in Fight Night Champion in 2011.

There was a monthly update, it was pretty good.

And yeah Tyson would be a great get. Let's hope that the game does well and they manage to get some more fighters in the game post-release, if they don't already have him somehow.
I feel its going to be more of a platform than a game that is going to get a sequel in 2 years like how EA handled their Fight Night franchise when it was around.

Wtf where is Tyson??? I wanna see him in a damn boxing game

Wouldn't be surprised if they're waiting to announce Tyson closer to the release date.

That said, I'm surprised they announced so far out from the release date that Ali is in it.

Looks good to me?

Nice enough graphics. Nice lighting, great models. Punch animation/connections feel like they need a little work but that footwork and movement is really well done. Must have been tough/complicated to do.

Lots of promise in there. I think it looks better than the most recent UFC game, personally. Especially the lightning not washing the characters out.

Had a quick presentation at E3 today, seems like the PC early access window went from "Summer 2021" to "later in 2021". It looks like they are doing everything right so far so I don't mind the wait.

It's been years since we have had a boxing game, hopefully this game lives up to the hype.

Last edited:
I love it, but there's something about the camera angle/animation/flow/punches that looks awkward/clunky/slow, I hope it's not the case on the final product... Otherwise this is still living up, I really like the roster!

I don't see Mike Tyson or Bald Bull....

I'll be playing it nonstop for about a week when it comes out no matter what's going on in my life

Anyone else excited for this game ….roster is getting stacked

Ali
Robinson
Leonard
Frazier
Holmes
Louis
Jones jr
Lamotta
Crawford
Gatti
Chavez sr
Jaun Marquez
Barrera
Morales
Corrales
Camacho sr
Canelo
Fury
Ortiz jr

If they are putting in legends like that I hope there are some more names to be added to fill out the different divisions. This could be really good though.

Back