UNDISPUTED is the new Fight Night

well I bought it. It runs like shit on the lowest settings. My laptop can run FF7R on the highest so this is a load of crap.

well I bought it. It runs like shit on the lowest settings. My laptop can run FF7R on the highest so this is a load of crap.
Did you turn off the crowd? That made the biggest difference for me. I have a pretty good PC and I still play with no crowd. I play most games on ultra, so I agree that the optimization should be better. Hopefully they work on it soon.

They've made a lot of improvement to the feeling of the movement and the punches since early access release. That gives me hope that they're a competent team and will deliver a good final product.

any significant updates that make it worth downloading again?

Did you turn off the crowd? That made the biggest difference for me. I have a pretty good PC and I still play with no crowd. I play most games on ultra, so I agree that the optimization should be better. Hopefully they work on it soon.

They've made a lot of improvement to the feeling of the movement and the punches since early access release. That gives me hope that they're a competent team and will deliver a good final product.
I've set it to the lowest of the low. It runs like dog shit.

UFC 5 is being revealed soon, apparently Fight Night will be announced once UFC 5 is released. Undisputed really needs to pick it up, they fully ignore console questions so I'm thinking that's either very far off still or not happening.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back