UNDISPUTED is the new Fight Night

well I bought it. It runs like shit on the lowest settings. My laptop can run FF7R on the highest so this is a load of crap.

well I bought it. It runs like shit on the lowest settings. My laptop can run FF7R on the highest so this is a load of crap.
Did you turn off the crowd? That made the biggest difference for me. I have a pretty good PC and I still play with no crowd. I play most games on ultra, so I agree that the optimization should be better. Hopefully they work on it soon.

They've made a lot of improvement to the feeling of the movement and the punches since early access release. That gives me hope that they're a competent team and will deliver a good final product.

any significant updates that make it worth downloading again?

Did you turn off the crowd? That made the biggest difference for me. I have a pretty good PC and I still play with no crowd. I play most games on ultra, so I agree that the optimization should be better. Hopefully they work on it soon.

They've made a lot of improvement to the feeling of the movement and the punches since early access release. That gives me hope that they're a competent team and will deliver a good final product.
I've set it to the lowest of the low. It runs like dog shit.

UFC 5 is being revealed soon, apparently Fight Night will be announced once UFC 5 is released. Undisputed really needs to pick it up, they fully ignore console questions so I'm thinking that's either very far off still or not happening.

Back