Crime United States faces serious national security threat

I thought it was common knowledge that AT LEAST the USA, Russia and China had the capability to intercept and/or destroy satellites. Didn't China even have some satellite capturing device similar to one of the James Bond movies iirc?
I don't know about capturing but they blew one up with a ground based laser years ago. There are secret long term shuttles deployed now that probably have that capability as well. At the speed they're moving in orbit a well aim lug nut deployed from a space based platform could probably accomplish the job.

The dollar will collapse. The west is systematically being brought to it's knees in every way possible. It's all by design.

Who knows, maybe "Russia" will attack the power grid, a country wide civil war breaks out, Biden gets to put off the election due to martial law. America is toast.

LMAO keep praying buddy!

{<jordan}

Can you link to something on the bond auction no bid?
I found something much shorter and to the point.

Notice that the real reason why the FED has been raising rates is to make bond sales more attractive, not to fight inflation (the cover story).

If any of you fine mangs have questions, I'll do my best. Bonds are tricky business.

Have fun in your cashless society.

I bet you immediately sell out and accept the mark of the beast. Big tough USA guy will do as China says when the time comes. You fool.
Been hearing this same kind of shit my entire life. Keep praying and hoping for the downfall - it’s all you have.

Go to war with Russia rather than allow Trump to be president just to keep power. That is the strategy.

They will still hold elections even in war time. America has to be under martial law. They could cut the power to accomplish this, or create another pandemic such as airborne ebola. Something is coming down the pipe. We can all feel it.

They're announcing publicly that there's a national security threat with Russia. Seems sketch. Probably trying to take attention off of the border.
Not to point out the obvious, but : The Democrats want all eyes on the border...specifically MAGA rejecting any action on the issue (well, ANY issue tbh, an absolutely useless bunch of cunts).

More to that...after this was brought up, the Monkey of the house called for a few unearned weeks of vacation. “There’s a crisis? Time to fled “. Mike the Spineless Johnson.

Not to point out the obvious, but : The Democrats want all eyes on the border...specifically MAGA rejecting any action on the issue (well, ANY issue tbh, an absolutely useless bunch of cunts).

More to that...after this was brought up, the Monkey of the house called for a few unearned weeks of vacation. “There’s a crisis? Time to fled “. Mike the Spineless Johnson.
Shut up your goof!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back