News [UPDATE] Khamzat Chimaev Vs. Kamaru Usman Now OFFICIAL for UFC 294. Costa Out of Fight.

Did not forget buddeh, that was the entire basis for him getting the fight - apparently making DC cry at the Olympic training center, but that is unrelated to my point which was that the quality of short notice replacements is pretty goddamn good when A champ(volk) and possibly former champ(Usman if costa drops out) step in as opposed to comparatively much lower level MMA fighters like pat Cummins(great wrestler, not credentialed mmartist) fighting a monster like DC
I was being sarcastic Buddeh

This might be a tough fight for Khamzat actually.

Only book that seems to have lines so far that I can tell

View attachment 1005909

Screenshot_20231011_192650_Chrome.jpg

https://www.bestfightodds.com/events/ufc-294-2908

denzel-washington-boom.gif

I think Marty took this fight because he has a win over Sean Strickland and he might be thinking he would get a TS with a win here. And to be fair his 2 loses are a fight he was winning and another one vs Leon Edwards. It's not like he is losing to fringe top 10 guys.

But reality is Khamzat is going to ruin him.
I don’t know but Marty hasn’t been looking like himself a minute. Many fans have said it. Just don’t pull the whole everybody is just bringing it up now angle. No that’s just false. Marty has declined a bit

Reactions: THC
I don’t know but Marty hasn’t been looking like himself a minute. Many fans have said it. Just don’t pull the whole everybody is just bringing it up now angle. No that’s just false. Marty has declined a bit

His last fight was a close and competetive fight with the current WW champion. He's still one of the best.

His last fight was a close and competetive fight with the current WW champion. He's still one of the best.

Chimaev should take this fight more serious. The bookmakers have him still favorite but not as big favoruite like Costa here he is 3 to 1 favourite whereas in the Costa fight he was 4 to 1 favourite

Marty was never that good

Back