Law UPDATE w/ DEADLINE Biden to Unveil Vaccine Mandate For Federal Workforce

Pfizer donated millions to Biden's campaign. He is rolling out boosters without even consulting the FDA, leading to their 2 top vaccine scientists to resign in protest. This administration is corrupt to the core.

Remember when Trump was called a dictator? Keep that same energy now.
stickers-resist.jpg

They cut me a deal at my place of employment. Only costs me $30 to get tested. What a joke.

Oh for sure! It's the Conservatives fault. They really should be put in camps for willfully endangering the rest of the nation. They could be forced to make masks and ventilators while there.

Perhaps the prolonging is from ignoring those with natural immunity and ignoring therapeutics?

There is this country called India. It's has a decent sized population. Anyways, these Indians had a huge influx of cases. So, they went all on this therapeutic called Ivermectin and suddenly their cases plummeted and things got way better. Here is a chart of their cases.

India-CV19.png

Keep beating that vaccine drum, which apparently only works for 6-8 months and here we will be again! Booster! Booster! Booster!
Booster for every five months...

Pfizer and Moderna were projected to make a cool combined 50 Billion dollars this year, looks like that number will go up for them with this mandate.

Nothing to see here folks.
Theres always gonna be some company that profits off of any crisis or situation in life

100 people who work in proximity of each other?

Cause if not, lol.

Back