Law UPDATE w/ DEADLINE Biden to Unveil Vaccine Mandate For Federal Workforce

its an epic showdown between the "If you're afraid of the virus, stay home" crowd and the "If youre afraid of the jab, stay home" crowd.

Tyrannical nonsense.

FACT: The fully vaccinated can still get and GIVE the disease to others.

At best vaccines reduce the severity of symptoms. And now these authorities are predictably talking about endless boosters. We won't be vaccinating our way out of this problem.

This is about obedience to leftist tyrannical authority.
They still dont want the narrative "Its pandemic of the unvaxed" to die out just yet. Biden admin would never admit acknowledge that even a vaxed people, person can still spread it.

note that the mandate includes people that are 100% remote work-from-home. you cant get more retarded than this. you literally work from home, and your employer will fire you for being unvaccinated, or simply failing to report your vaccinated status if you want to keep it to yourself.
Unequivocally false information.

Me and my coworkers are all backed. We all got COVID, most of us for the 2nd time. All of this is bullshit and they know it. We were all wearing masks when possible as well. It’s time to just move on and live. This isn’t going anywhere. It was created to mutate. Testing does nothing.

note that the mandate includes people that are 100% remote work-from-home. you cant get more retarded than this. you literally work from home, and your employer will fire you for being unvaccinated, or simply failing to report your vaccinated status if you want to keep it to yourself.

https://www.shrm.org/resourcesandto...coronavirus-ets-exemption-remote-workers.aspx

https://www.osha.gov/coronavirus/ets2/faqs

We just fired (or rather, sent the termination notice) of a bunch of WFH people that didn't send in their vaccine status. Since we explicitly stated OSHA and CDC requirements, I know a couple of them that are planning to sue when it inevitably is shown that either OSHA doesn't cover home offices or they are entitled to worker's comp for hurting their backs shoveling their driveway.

On the same day as we started terminating people, we've delayed our return to office by a couple of months due to vaccines not stopping the spread and people testing positive at the office. So I am half-expecting that by the time we go back I am no longer considered vaccinated and need to submit updated information or get fired.

That’s blatantly illegal. Also WFH employees are different than “fully remote” employees.

WFH is temporary vs remote being not tied to or required to enter a building.

That’s blatantly illegal. Also WFH employees are different than “fully remote” employees.

WFH is temporary vs remote being not tied to or required to enter a building.

I use them interchangeably.

well if the plague rats don't want to keep their jobs there's always someone else out there who will take them. let them get fired and not even be able to collect unemployment for them being anti-science, killing grannies, and prolonging the pandemic. the antivaxxers aren't special. everybody is replaceable.
2 months ago me an another unvaccinated co-worker were having to fill in at work and cover for a bunch of vaccinated people that were out sick with covid. I was there when the outbreak happened, had to be tested multiple times all non detect. Keep believing this bogus narrative that vaccinated people aren't getting and spreading covid you clown. It fits your brand.

Same. Anyway, I made a thread about my job attempting to enforce vaccination, despite the fact that I'm a remote worker. I ended up quitting. I think I'm going to be living the startup life for a while.

well if the plague rats don't want to keep their jobs there's always someone else out there who will take them. let them get fired and not even be able to collect unemployment for them being anti-science, killing grannies, and prolonging the pandemic. the antivaxxers aren't special. everybody is replaceable.

Are you still under the psychosis spell that the vaccinated don't spread the virus?

Serious question. I want to understand how someone can still believe what you believe with all the information we have available.

They still dont want the narrative "Its pandemic of the unvaxed" to die out just yet. Biden admin would never admit acknowledge that even a vaxed people, person can still spread it.

The next phase will be starting the cycle again with "now you all need this different vaccine as well". It already has started with the 100 days for Pfizer to taylor the vaccine for Omicron.

Same. Anyway, I made a thread about my job attempting to enforce vaccination, despite the fact that I'm a remote worker. I ended up quitting. I think I'm going to be living the startup life for a while.

you can’t really use them interchangeably. I work for a incredibly large company in HR. Temporarily working from home does not equal being a remote worker. If you can, petition to be qualified as fully remote to avoid this issue. I quit a few months ago primarily because of this exact issue.

you can’t really use them interchangeably. I work for a incredibly large company in HR. Temporarily working from home does not equal being a remote worker. If you can, petition to be qualified as fully remote to avoid this issue. I quit a few months ago primarily because of this exact issue.

We're talking about posting on a forum, not an official designation. When I say I "manage" a team instead of my official role of "directing" people it's because they mean the same thing to me and no one in colloquial conversation cares to know the difference. Yes, these people are officially remote employees. I still say they WFH, because that's where they work.

We're talking about posting on a forum, not an official designation. When I say I "manage" a team instead of my official role of "directing" people it's because they mean the same thing to me and no one in colloquial conversation cares to know the difference. Yes, these people are officially remote employees. I still say they WFH, because that's where they work.
No I get it, I’m just speaking about the fact of OSHA mandates. Specifically, ITT there were claims that it applied to remote employees. It doesn’t. Also, it would be illegal to terminate due to the mandate of the employees were actual remote vs just working from home. While “at will” the employees would have a strong wrongful termination claim if they were terminated explicitly for this reason.

In this case, specifically regarding the mandate, the language matters. A ton.

I don't really see the issue with testing. I do it for work twice a week, it's really not a big deal.

At least they are willing to accommodate testing as an alternative to a forced injection to keep your job.

But unvaxxed workers only...? The science shows the vaccinated also transmit and acquire COVID infections.

Are you still under the psychosis spell that the vaccinated don't spread the virus?

Serious question. I want to understand how someone can still believe what you believe with all the information we have available.

of course the vaccinated spread the virus. they have jobs to go to, restaurants to dine at, and sports games to attend.

Back