Urijah Faber vs Ricky Simon at UFC Sacramento

Damn I remember Ricky “Mexican Theo Von” Simons at ufc 234

This is a tough fight for butt chin faber but I think with this new motivation he will get the win

simon is pretty good, that's a tough fight to come back to.

I like Simon

Ricky beats both of Uriah's asses here

I was live at 234 and he completely dominated Yahya, tough fight for buttface

Rough fight for Faber.

He could win, but he'd need to be on point for the whole match.

Well this one was predictable. Tough fight for Faber but he may have a chance after all.

Lol Ricky Simon is one of the best bantamweights right now, why are they feeding old Urijah to him?

So, he's NOT retired!?
He's unretiring. Best I can recall this Simon dude brings the heat, so Urijah will need to utilize his techniques to full effect to shut down this guy's aggresiveness. Hope it goes well. I like ol' Buttface. Don't wanna see him get hurt, or even worse, pull a Chuck Liddell and embarrass all involved

He's unretiring. Best I can recall this Simon dude brings the heat, so Urijah needs to utilize his techniques to full effect to shut down this guy's aggresiveness. Hope it goes well. I like ol' Buttface. Don't wanna see him get hurt, or even worse, pull a Chuck Liddell and embarrass all involved
could you imagine if faber came out looking like chuck in his last fight lol

could you imagine if faber came out looking like chuck in in his last fight lol
Chuck looked like he'd literally never been in a fight before. It was unbelievable. Father time is a cruel bitch. God help us all if Faber comes out looking like that, but I believe it'll at least be a competition

*My favorite part of that last Chuck vs Tito match is that it took Tito nearly all of round 1 to realize he was fighting no one and could do whatever he wanted whenever he wanted. Even after all these years, and as bad as Chuck was moving that night, Tito was still apprehensive for the first several minutes until it finally dawned on him to move in and end it

Lol Ricky Simon is one of the best bantamweights right now, why are they feeding old Urijah to him?

Maybe they’re trying to build him up as the next contender - though Urijah is way past his prime, he’s still a recognizeble name for a resume / face for a highlight reel for Simon.

If Simon loses, then Urijah can headline an ESPN card against someone else, and UFC/WME can just dust off his WEC promo package instead of doing something new.

I like Simon

Ricky beats both of Uriah's asses here

tenor.gif

Back