Urijah Faber vs Ricky Simon at UFC Sacramento

I don't know Simon at all, but i think people are writing faber off for no reason. He is old and it would've been good for him to stay retired, but he isn't shot. I'd favour him over most non top-5 bws

I don't know Simon at all, but i think people are writing faber off for no reason. He is old and it would've been good for him to stay retired, but he isn't shot. I'd favour him over most non top-5 bws
He looked like garbage in his retirement fight, and now he's a few years older and ring rust and probably not as trained as he used to be. He might grind out a decision win but that's about it.

He looked like garbage in his retirement fight, and now he's a few years older and ring rust and probably not as trained as he used to be. He might grind out a decision win but that's about it.
I remember him fucking Pickett up--he dropped him like 3 times in the first round. He won't be doing anything big in the division, but this isn't anywhere near bj penn type of situation

Simon is going to remind Faber why he retired in the first place.

Can't stand Faber. Dude is an obvious roid cheat like Cody, yet they're both hypocritical and fake when it comes to TJ.

I hope he gets wrecked in front of his home town and then pops for roids then gets banned.
Couldn't agree with this post anymore. Spot on post

Damn I remember Ricky “Mexican Theo Von” Simons at ufc 234

This is a tough fight for butt chin faber but I think with this new motivation he will get the win

Kinda looks like Oscar De La Hoya and Scotty Jorgensen had a kid...

Fuck that.

Hope random man beats his ass in embarrassing way and Faber stays gone. He was too old and slow years ago.

Jeez relax man... What do you care what he does..

Also... Faber only lost to the elites of the division, guys that are all in title contention right now...

I think if he focuses on his grappling again, he can win high level fights...

Win a title again... No.

But doesn’t mean he can’t complete at a high level.

I welcome this news with the wettest fart noise that is humanly possible

Can't stand Faber. Dude is an obvious roid cheat like Cody, yet they're both hypocritical and fake when it comes to TJ.

I hope he gets wrecked in front of his home town and then pops for roids then gets banned.
<escalate99>

Maybe they should just let Urijah train in someone else's gym so he feels like he is fighting, instead of asking us to pay for this garbage.

that's a little over a month from now. don't retired fighters need to be in USADA testing pool for months before fighting again?????

Ricky Simons hair triggers me

War Urijah

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex Baker
Back