• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections US Election Day PBP Thread

Who did you vote for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crowder and Bryan Callen predicting a Trump win..

Translation: As the West becomes more subverted by communist psychological warfare, morons will give up their guns and demanded everyone else do the same under the threat of extreme violence and imprisonment.

That way their marksmanship turns to shit and their fighting capability is reduced. They also won't be able to resist a tyrannical government and preserve liberty.

To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.

A militia, when properly formed, are in fact the people themselves... and include all men capable of bearing arms. - Richard Henry Lee

So you honestly think a bunch of suburban dads with their weekend toys would stand a chance against the US military?

Some shit going down in AZ. Apparently highly red counties were giving sharpies to fill out the ballots making them void when ran through machine. If this is true it’s going to have to go back and he hand counted and Trump takes AZ. He needs to hold PA and NV will decide winner.
You've been spewing bullshit stories. Sit down, have an Irish coffee, and queue up some cope music on spotify.

I had this as a pick em going on, so I wasn't going to be surprised at the outcome either way. Disappointed that the country handed the keys back to the same globalist machine that starts wars for no reason and who are in bed with bankers. Hopefully now they'll ease up on the riots and the Covid hysteria, as they've already served their purpose.

Some shit going down in AZ. Apparently highly red counties were giving sharpies to fill out the ballots making them void when ran through machine. If this is true it’s going to have to go back and he hand counted and Trump takes AZ. He needs to hold PA and NV will decide winner.

Yet again for the people in the back:
https://www.azfamily.com/news/polit...cle_b4906792-1e88-11eb-9ff1-4fd0a99ca009.html

Sharpies do not invalidate ballots. In fact, sharpies are preferred since the ink won't smear.

It's a very sad day for America. It feels like domestic terrorists won.

I can't imagine that the we are choosing from the good guy and the bad guy (in what is supposed to be the most democratic country in the World) and we are fookin counting single votes to decide which one is the winner.

Jesus christ this was debunked hours ago.
No, what was stated is that the use of a market doesn’t invalidate the ballot, which wasn’t the claim, the claim was the automatic counting machines weren’t properly reading ballots marked with a sharpie; so it is possible that 100% valid, sharpie marked ballots went uncounted in voting machines, that’s all.

Don’t worry, if that’s the case they’ll get counted by hand.

some weird bullshit is going on, and I'm talking about AZ, NV, PA, GA, WI, and MI.

I'm not saying this as they're trying to screw Trump either. The whole thing reeks.

Explain why you think this? It seems pretty normal to me, these states always start red and then trend blue towards the end. Big city centers, which are usually blue, take longer to count their votes.

Is this the first time you've watched an election? It helps to look at which districts are in and which aren't.

Translation: As societies became more advanced, they realized that unrestricted access to weapons led to increased violence and mortality among the general population. Therefore, they decided to control weapon ownership, like they control things like driving cars or dangerous substances like tobacco.

If it's just going to be the same two points with you over and over again, I suggest we just cut it off here.

If @Inquisitor weren't such an obvious neck-beard sporting nutter, I'd have just put him on ignore by now. I find it amusing how transparently shithouse he is, so I keep his posts visible for hilarity's sake.

Translation: As the West becomes more subverted by communist psychological warfare, morons will give up their guns and demanded everyone else do the same under the threat of extreme violence and imprisonment.

That way their marksmanship turns to shit and their fighting capability is reduced. They also won't be able to resist a tyrannical government and preserve liberty.

To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.

A militia, when properly formed, are in fact the people themselves... and include all men capable of bearing arms. - Richard Henry Lee

I am 100% for people's rights to own guns. I hate CA gun laws! But the only problem nowadays is that having people possess arms and use them won't do shit against the government. It made sense back in the day when it was guns vs guns. But an average militia has ZERO chance against the technology and weapons that the government has. Like taking a BB gun to a fight when the enemy has laser guided missiles.

So you honestly think a bunch of suburban dads with their weekend toys would stand a chance against the US military?
lol at all them just being weekend toys and suburban dads.

There's a lot of Kyles and veterans out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back