News Usman Nurmagomedov fails drug test for prescription drug, removed from lightweight grand prix

Stronger the berry, sweeter the juice

BELLATOR FIRE SALE

need to know what it was and what he needs it for but how his team doesnt file for a tue shows how fucking stupid managers are. Unless you're trying to hide it why wouldnt you apply for the tue?

also Ariel says no idea if he's out of the GP yet or stripped, I assume you have to since he failed a test but who knows. And with the sale, not even knowing if they complete this GP, who knows what happens. and lets be real with him out the gp really does fall apart.

Would they throw Primus back in or could AJ jump into a final?
Sir, people pay a lot for Ali to fumble his way around the sport by being close with the UFC and basically working for them

Sir, people pay a lot for Ali to fumble his way around the sport by being close with the UFC and basically working for them

ali gonna let his next phenom client take a rep hit as a cheater cause he didnt do the paperwork. Too busy getting into twitter wars and keeping people like James Lynch and Ariel and others from talking to his clients. Sucks he's got the biggest roster and can get you into the ufc more than other managers cause he really seems like an egomaniac fucking buffoon.

So despite it being an unknown, prescribed substance we're all going to down the PED path? Lol
Well lots of prescriptions are still PEDs. You can get a testosterone prescription, nobody would argue it’s not a PED. Here we just don’t have the information on what it actually was unfortunately.

Like anything people will jump to the conclusion they want.

Conspiracy theory: Usman "popped" so he can get out of his champion's clause so he is not contractually obligated to PFL once the buy out is complete. Same thing with AJ, he withdrew from the tournament to not be contractually obligated to PFL in case he were to become champion.

Lets be honest, what Bellator big name wants to be contractually attached to PFL? They are with Bellator for money but they dont want to be with PFL; they'll look to sign with the UFC.

Personally I think it's hormones for gender reassignment therapy, but I don't think anyone other than my kids would believe that theory.

<escalate99>

Well lots of prescriptions are still PEDs. You can get a testosterone prescription, nobody would argue it’s not a PED. Here we just don’t have the information on what it actually was unfortunately.

Like anything people will jump to the conclusion they want.

<WhatItIs>

At the end of the day, we don't know what it is. But everyone will assume the worst.

Looks like he's out of the GP but wont be stripped according to ESPN

Back