Usman vs Edwards PBP

Lmao. Why the fuck does he gas out so fast after ALL these years? Dude is a solid vet and still hasn't improved anything

He's like Derrick Lewis, he tells us how he'll improve his gas tank but never does the same way Lewis posts my space angle pictures tricking people into thinking he lost weight.

Going to the theaters again to watch this. I don’t want to rely on illegal streams.

Lmao. Why the fuck does he gas out so fast after ALL these years? Dude is a solid vet and still hasn't improved anything
Cause staying in SBJ Ireland with Kavanagh who's track record outside Conor is terrible, and now going to some bum ass gym in Finland where he's the only good fighter isn't going to develop him one bit.

Ok lets get on the Dolidze train. Cheyanne Vlismas is already on board. :rolleyes:
Hope he plows through Marvin just like he does with her

Taking Dolidze NSC at -122, don't expect to cash it but I think after his wild last few finishes it's worth a shot. What he did to Hermansson was nasty. <Eek2.0>

No real lean for this and no bet. Probably vettori Dec but feel we've seen his ceiling so I'm hoping for Roman finish just because it's be a new challenger.

Although Vettori coming out to GOAT song Victory by Puff Daddy and Biggie makes me feel bad in hoping he loses!

Taking Dolidze NSC at -122, don't expect to cash it but I think after his wild last few finishes it's worth a shot. What he did to Hermansson was nasty. <Eek2.0>
Dolidze by stoppage is +240, why not go for that instead?

Dolidze by stoppage is +240, why not go for that instead?

Well like I said I don't expect to cash it, I don't see Vettori finishing so the stake gets returned if Dolidze doesn't get finished. Fight prob goes all 15 if I had to guess.

I got Dolidze ML. Not big. Odds were good though, and IMOt Vettori has remained pretty static and Dolidze has been improving.

Well like I said I don't expect to cash it, I don't see Vettori finishing so the stake gets returned if Dolidze doesn't get finished. Fight prob goes all 15 if I had to guess.
Ahh, gotcha. I forogt NSC returned like that. Good luck!

Close round. Probably Vettori 1-0, but Vettori got a bit "rocked" so Dolidze might have stolen it.

Dolidze 2-0. The first round was not close at all imo

Vettori won R2, but he was +125 on my book.

Vettori did all the work in R2, but both guys didn't throw as much as R1, especially Dolidze.

saw vettori +180 but couldnt quite get it. 19-19 imo

Back