Usman vs Edwards PBP

Scored it 2-1 for Fiz but as a Gaethje fan I hope he gets it

Gaethje definitely got that last one.
I'd have it 2-1 Fiz, but that second round was close enough that it could go either way. Either way, I probably should have hedged when those odds were so high for Gaethje.

0.5U Gaethje Dec @ 8.5

RDA survived til the 5th, Riddell to the 3rd, Alex White and Diakiaese went to decisions and Gaethje has a very fan and judge friendly style. If he survives unless it's him heavily rocked every round he has a chance of seeing his pressure be favoured by the judges.

Great fight, wish i did a full unit at those odds.

Close fights never go your way and robberies are always against your bets. I am quitting betting.

While people were arguing about low level mma i raised Gaethje by decision at +850. No one acknowledged this. Perhaps now we can stop this site arguing the worst fights on cards so often lol

Close fights never go your way and robberies are always against your bets. I am quitting betting.
Good luck going forward.

I quit betting for a couple of years when I was in university and switched to daily fantasy for MMA. It helped me understand certain things I was doing wrong before I got back into betting. I'd recommend a new way of betting called PrizePicks; it's much more profitable than betting a specific person to win in the UFC. Send me a PM if you want more info.

Can't believe I trusted Fiziev that much... But fair enough, Gaethje was plaing it safe and didn't give easy openings for Rafa.

Back