Usman vs gsp prime 4 prime

I agree that GSP is better and has beaten the more well rounded competition... but come on... Jey Hieron better than Mas? Let’s ignore the fact that his GSP fight was his 5 th professional fight... Jay’s best wins are green Jake Ellenberger in 06, LW Pat Healy, and the ghost of Joe Riggs in 2010....he’s not on Masvidal’s level, not even close
I actually agree Masvidal may be a litttle better. But maybe not. Fact is aside from a recent 3 fight streak "IF" Masvidal fought Heiron say back in 2011 when Mas had a title fight vs Giblert Melendez in Strikeforce and Heiron in Bellator vs Askren it would have been very competitive.

This "Masvidal is Elite" narrative is laughably flawed. 35-14 record is not Elite. Almost every Elite to top 10 opponent he faced he lost. Usman, Maia, Thompson, Lorenz Larkin, Benson Henderson, Iaquinta, Khabilov, Giblert, Paul Daley, Toby Imada, Assuncao. Add in a trio of losses to Who da Fuck is dat guy? Paul Rodriguez, Luis Palomino & Rodrigo Damm.

Masvidal is much closer to Jay Heiron than you want to believe.

Anyone who thinks Marty beats gsp is out of their mind. People thought woodley would have beaten gsp. I wonder where those people are now?

I actually agree Masvidal may be a litttle better. But maybe not. Fact is aside from a recent 3 fight streak "IF" Masvidal fought Heiron say back in 2011 when Mas had a title fight vs Giblert Melendez in Strikeforce and Heiron in Bellator vs Askren it would have been very competitive.

This "Masvidal is Elite" narrative is laughably flawed. 35-14 record is not Elite. Almost every Elite to top 10 opponent he faced he lost. Usman, Maia, Thompson, Lorenz Larkin, Benson Henderson, Iaquinta, Khabilov, Giblert, Paul Daley, Toby Imada, Assuncao. Add in a trio of losses to Who da Fuck is dat guy? Paul Rodriguez, Luis Palomino & Rodrigo Damm.

Masvidal is much closer to Jay Heiron than you want to believe.
I don’t disagree with you that skill by skill they were probably more evenly matched than most people would think. However, Masvidal has beaten a lot more better fighters than Jay has, even if you exclude that recent 3 fight win streak.. but again, it’s apples and oranges... at the end of the day we’re arguing which was less of a journeyman... which let’s not kid ourselves, that’s what they both have been their whole careers, barring Masvidal’s last 4 fights. I think the only difference is Mas has at times shown flashes of being elite and that’s why people buy the hype

Yup, because GSP just happened to be past his prime right after dominating Shields, Condit and Diaz, how convenient.

Hendricks was good and could possibly give Usman a fight, but that still doesn’t explain how plenty of people on this post believe GSP would jusl dominate Usman like he’s a scrub. So again, BJ, Shields and Hendricks could could give GSP a fight but Usman can’t. Makes no FN sense.
BJ did give Georges a decent fight the first time. Georges learnt from this fight. It was at that point that he started exploiting the part of his opponents game where he was stronger. Georges was so well rounded that the he could hold his own with his opponents strengths but could exploit their weaknesses. Usman might be an exception to this. Georges might be better in certain areas but Georges is not a whole lot better. Same can be said in reverse. Georges is more technical and Usman is bigger and stronger.

GSP by sub after GOAT ( round 4 ) come back !

Back