Usyk vs. Prime Haye

I thought we were talking about Tyson?

Hagler losing to Willie the Worm and Bobby Watts were tremendous setbacks for him, thats why he spent a decade fighting practically ignored and anonymous on cards no one saw.
Jack Johnson fixed fights so I have no opinion on that. He probably took a dive for money.

I'm not sure which of Ezzard Charles losses you mean. If you mean the loss very early on in his career, it certainly didn't help him in any way. Losing early on like that is a little different than losing just as you are starting to gain momentum in your career, because no one knows who you are. Maybe you should ask all your autistic friends why losing to Douglas when you're one of the most notorious fighters in history is different than losing when no one has any idea you exist.

Do you have any evidence that those losses were the reason why Hagler spent so much time boxing without getting noticed?

Do you have any evidence that those losses were the reason why Hagler spent so much time boxing without getting noticed?
Of course it was. Every time he tried to step up early in his career, he came up short. The draw with Seales, then just as he starts gaining steam, he goes 1-2-0 with a bunch of gatekeepers. Fighters like that aren't going to be getting big name fights.

Usyk by being a southpaw and stepping on Haye's toes, therefore affecting Haye's performance to shite. Can't believe nobody's mentioned this capping point yet. And yes I know it was Haye's right toe, but if one toe is fragile then the other toes probably are as well. Haye gets his toe stubbed and tears his achilles, Usyk celebrates while Bellew parachutes into the ring fan man style and finishes him off, but not in a gay way. Also fan man broke his back, iirc, but somehow Haye will come out w/ the crushed vertebrae.Boom.

Usyk by being a southpaw and stepping on Haye's toes, therefore affecting Haye's performance to shite. Can't believe nobody's mentioned this capping point yet. And yes I know it was Haye's right toe, but if one toe is fragile then the other toes probably are as well. Haye gets his toe stubbed and tears his achilles, Usyk celebrates while Bellew parachutes into the ring fan man style and finishes him off, but not in a gay way. Also fan man broke his back, iirc, but somehow Haye will come out w/ the crushed vertebrae.Boom.
Haye's glass toe is exaggerated. It only happened that one time.

Haye's glass toe is exaggerated. It only happened that one time.
Don't ruin my joke by being pedantic, Sean. You know I'm serious b/c I'm using your Government name.

why do people still reply to others, who blatantly just take one word/part, make fun of it and and just igonore everything else. Especially with people that are doing that for years it seems here.

You really think youre going to change their mind or even bring them to reflect 0.1 seconds on what you say?
I guess they just laugh at you "stupids".

HAHAHAHAH, he replied, gonna show that stupid kid again who got the biggest HAHAHAH.

stop wasting your time and braincells.

At first I was like:

<{ByeHomer}>

But then I was like

200.gif

What's Hayes greatest advantage? His speed and creativity at his weight. Usyk pretty much matches him in those categories as well and is better at almost every skill. On paper Usyk would be the clear favorite.

@Seano "bell end" is British for dickhead. Just incase you didn't know, @treelo is saying you're a bell end. Of the highest order. Which makes you like the King of Dickheads. In his opinion...

"Of the highest order" is the part that just made me laugh for two minutes straight :D

Also the fact that he already responded severel hours ago, but came back now to respond again because something ticked him off. Pretty good sunday entertainment.

"Of the highest order" is the part that just made me laugh for two minutes straight :D

Also the fact that he already responded severel hours ago, but came back now to respond again because something ticked him off. Pretty good sunday entertainment.
Yeah I don't think he took Seano calling his kid autistic very well. Then he came back and told Seano he's growing more senile day by day, which is true due to his age, but we already knew that.

Yeah I don't think he took Seano calling his kid autistic very well. Then he came back and told Seano he's growing more senile day by day, which is true due to his age, but we already knew that.

To be fair, he called his own son autistic first.

I don't give a fuck what he said. He was in here insulting me and comparing me to his autistic kid, that shows you what a class act he is, talking down his own kid to be an asshole to me.
Since all this autism talk I legit had a convo earlier w/ my lil brother whether we were autistic or not and if we'd know or not if we were or not. Then we called our mom and grilled her on whether we ever got diagnosed with some shit like that and she got mad, said nah, and hung up. True story.

So, move on or do we really need another shit show that will carry on to every thread?

Back