Valentina/Grasso 2 - Who won the fight?

Who won the fight?

• Total voters
I'm good with the draw. It was a very competitive fight. I actually think the second round had a better case for a 10-8 round. The knockdown that sent Shevchenko flying and some heavy ground and pound was more impactful than the back control in the last minute in the fifth

I had Val winning although it was a close fight. I guess it's expected that the UFC is going to protect the last of their Mexicans stars after Yair got starched and Moreno lost. So of course Grasso got gifted a draw and Rosas was gifted the softest of soft balls. Can't have neither of them losing on this card.

Reactions: Jeo
Rds 1,3 Valentina
Rds 2,5 Grasso

Rd 4 a toss up. Absolutely no 10-8s.

Valentina was ahead in the round with her jab and leg kicks. Grasso hits those knees late in the round and had the TD. Valentina reversed position and Grasso got back to her feet.

Then some even striking to end the round, maybe slight edge to Valentina.

3-2 Grasso or 3-2 Valentina are the only reasonable scores.

I had it Grasso, but I don't usually watch fights with a super-focus on judging and it was definitely close enough that I could switch on a focused rewatch.

I think if that fight takes place in the schoolyard, people consider it "basically a draw".

Valentina 3-2 personally, but the 4th was close. Bigger issue is Bell who won't suffer any negative consequences for one of the most egregiously fucked up scorecards in a while. Probably being fated by the Mex-Americans now for that cooking.

Back