Valentina is a sore loser

QUOTE="C0NCH3TO, post: 171978219, member: 133569"]She is not peruvian, dude. Just because her coach was and she used to travel there doesn’t make her peruvian. And now she doesn’t even mention she’s peruvian lol.[/QUOTE]
She didn’t just travel there. She lived there. Ate the food. Learned the language. Was regularly on tv shows.

Val didn't go on a Colby rant calling Mexico a dump and calling the Mexican filthy animals but what she said was racist

Can understand if you don't see it that way though
You're not putting forward any kind of evidence or strong reasoning for calling it racism. She thinks that the judges were biased in favour of the Mexican fighter, who has a customized Mexican style belt, on the Mexican UFC card (titled in Spanish), taking place on Mexican independence day, in an area with tons of Mexican Americans. That's not exactly an outlandish statement to make when it's a close fight.

It's not just about me not seeing it the way you do. You shouldn't use the term so lightly, it carries no meaning when you do, and you're clearly not able to show how it's racist because it's obviously not!

I had round 4 Grasso, she clearly did more damage not just with the knees but the dirty boxing.

I agree the last wasn't 10-8 but it was an easy 10-9 Grasso.

I thought Grasso 3-2 and it was one of the easiest fights to score in that was close in val won 2 of the 5 rounds.

Draw is a shitty result and means we prob need to watch this fight yet again.

I didn't see Grasso landing anything of significance in round 4 apart from the knees. She was very clearly outboxed and bloodied - she looked completely unable to come forward in the standup and somewhat bewildered. At a push, the round could go either way, but I thought it was pretty clearly Shevchenko's and she should have won because of it.

Sounds like she is claiming corruption, nor racism. I haven't seen the fight so can't comment but that quote does not suggest or imply racism at all

if being pissed about getting robbed is a sore loser then she should be .. grasso was ecstatic about the draw .. that's quite telling

What shev do? only do a jab? No damage, while she was closed to being finished 3 times. Goddard was the ref, you know he would have stopped the fight one of those times.

No damage... where'd the blood come from?...her tampon.

Or did we forget GSP breakin Koschecks face with "ONLY A JAB".
You guys see things how you want to see them.

By the way we have a girl here waiting for a shot, so maybe another rematch can wait !

This racism bullshit is so played out

If a fight between Fury and Usyk took place in London, and scorecards were similar as Shev-Grasso but in Fury's favour, then Usyk saying that was down to home town advantage and judges being slightly biased isn't racist. Just because Grasso is slightly darker skinned doesn't make a fact racist.

Honestly society is full of race obsessed weirdos now...

shev will forever be WMMA's biggest loser lol

I'm aware, but the event was titled in Spanish, with a customized Mexican belt for the Mexican champion who headlined the card (which featured several other Mexican fighters), and the card took place in an area with a large Mexican population, that actually used to belong to Mexico.

And yet, the white population far outnumbers the city, state, country, media. White politicians have practiced xenophobic policies for hundreds of years in the USA which is reflected in how minority races are treated in all aspects of life. So tell me what you're talking about again.

Oh right, the fact the card was titled in Spanish changes everything.

LOL claimed Alexa won because judges had pressure for Mexican independence day! What a dumbf*ck sore loser. Mike Bell gave her the round that everyone knows Alexa won and then gives Alexa 5th round 10-8 and only gave 5th. If the judge scored it right, it would have been Alexa winning. No wonder she has sh*t fight IQ. 2, 4 and 5 were 100% for Alexa. Valentina got finished so many times in the fight and only was surviving the 5th round.
that makes no sense.. if he scored it right valentina wins... if your gonna score a 10-8 . valentina was closer to submitting alexa the the revers by a mile.. so that round deserved a 10-8 more then the 5th.. Valentina won that fight plain and simple.. busted grasso up ..

And yet, the white population far outnumbers the city, state, country, media. White politicians have practiced xenophobic policies for hundreds of years in the USA which is reflected in how minority races are treated in all aspects of life. So tell me what you're talking about again.

Oh right, the fact the card was titled in Spanish changes everything.

You really need it re-hashed? You had an issue with me using the term "home crowd advantage", and pointed out that the fight didn't take place in Mexico, so I pointed out that you have a Mexican champ, who has a customized Mexican style belt, headlining the Mexican UFC card (titled in Spanish), taking place on Mexican independence day, showcasing other Mexican / Mexican heritage fighters, in an area with tons of Mexican Americans, in a state that used to be part of Mexico.

Given how long, and how hard, the UFC has tried to crack into the Mexican market, and how much $ it represents if they do capture it, it's not exactly a crazy take to think that a judge could be biased towards Grasso. It's also obvious that she was the crowd favourite and heralded as the "home crowd" fighter. Similar idea to Khabib or Islam when they would fight in Abu Dhabi despite not being Arab or Emirati.

Your rant about the make up of the city / state / country and media are irrelevant. What matters is who was in the stadium, who the event was geared towards, and for what purpose. The parts about xenophobia, and how minorities are treated is also irrelevant. Complete non-sequitur. Keep fighting the good fight against racism though.

Last edited:
She was in a razor close fight from the start and chose to coast, stall and basically do nothing.

I don’t feel sorry for her at all. She’s a boring point fighter who just simply put, doesn’t have enough dawg in her. Her being a sore loser is pathetic. She has so much talent but does so little in the cage other than pitter patter strikes and puts in lame, point fighting sparring matches.

Feel it was obvious they’d want to keep a Mexico champion …..I didn’t see this fight , but it happens often

Back