vBookie Fantasy Basketball League

Looks like they never honored our matches for this week anyways? The fuck is yahoo on??? Better start next week ffs

That's funny.... Were you winning? I couldn't figure out where the score was...<45>

That's funny.... Were you winning? I couldn't figure out where the score was...<45>
No clue. That would be a PITA to figure out by hand lol

@helax do we have to set our line ups on the day that we are on and cant do it ahead of time???

Seems the current set line up is the one you stick with and cant go ahead of schedule it just sticks with the line up you just set.

@helax do we have to set our line ups on the day that we are on and cant do it ahead of time???

Seems the current set line up is the one you stick with and cant go ahead of schedule it just sticks with the line up you just set.
You can set it one day ahead of time at the most. If it’s monday you can set it for Monday and Tuesday but no more. Unless you set it for Tuesday then make a change to your Monday lineup. If you do that it’ll auto set Tuesday to whatever you changed Monday to

You can set it one day ahead of time at the most. If it’s monday you can set it for Monday and Tuesday but no more. Unless you set it for Tuesday then make a change to your Monday lineup. If you do that it’ll auto set Tuesday to whatever you changed Monday to

Damn dude...
Almost 14 days since last message..
You killed the thread.

I have been setting the lineup for @315MMAFighter team whenever I think about it. Does anyone wanna take it over? I can keep setting it like a ghost team if necessary

@helax So I put Grayson Allen in my lineup after reading he was going to be starting. For some reason they never even played him.... I forgot how soft these basketball actually are....

I'm taking the strategy of a revolving door in this league. I'm like a little league baseball team, everyone gets a chance to play...:)

@helax So I put Grayson Allen in my lineup after reading he was going to be starting. For some reason they never even played him.... I forgot how soft these basketball actually are....

I'm taking the strategy of a revolving door in this league. I'm like a little league baseball team, everyone gets a chance to play...:)
Ya he's been good overall

Ya he's been good overall

After watching his rookie season with the Jazz I thought he'd be out of the league in 2-3 years. He's actually becoming a really good role player. I loved him at Duke because he triggered the sports media so much. Still not a Duke fan though....

After watching his rookie season with the Jazz I thought he'd be out of the league in 2-3 years. He's actually becoming a really good role player. I loved him at Duke because he triggered the sports media so much. Still not a Duke fan though....
He was a major douche at duke lol tripping people and shit

He was a major douche at duke lol tripping people and shit

It was great... He was such a little asshole, I loved it. He even had that freak out game on the bench. He would've fit in great on my 80's Pistons team. The entire team played dirty.....

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

It was great... He was such a little asshole, I loved it. He even had that freak out game on the bench. He would've fit in great on my 80's Pistons team. The entire team played dirty.....

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu
Yeah he embraced being a heel then

Did not realize how good i was doing in this league,im catching you @helax as i just passed @Krixes in both this and our hockey league lol

And holy fuck,fuck those Grayson Allen gifs thats crazy you know he got into some bad scraps afterwards.

Did not realize how good i was doing in this league,im catching you @helax as i just passed @Krixes in both this and our hockey league lol

And holy fuck,fuck those Grayson Allen gifs thats crazy you know he got into some bad scraps afterwards.

Right... Grayson was such a little punk.... I've been getting hosed all week in Basketball, all my best players keep getting benched. The rest try hard but it's difficult to make up for the lack of star powers... I'm just a newbie in Hockey right now:)

Back