vBookie Fantasy Basketball League

Old ass Lebron showing these young thunder cats whats up!

#1 vs #2 this is the takeover right here bro @helax

<209Bitch>

My team is looking like your nhl roster
<Fedor23>
I didn’t look. I’ve been setting my lineup but not playing close attention to anything. I forgot I was playing you til I read this again lol just looked at your squad ya that’s brutal. At least you have kang. He been going crazy. Killed it last night

Looking to trade a C for a pure buckets player,most my Cs were out but starting to get healthy.

Pumped for smash bros return tonight. Hope he drops 40

Thats my boy Grayson!!!That's what I'm talking about!!! I'm super happy he's having a solid season for the Bucks. It's a sad state of affairs when Allen plays tougher than most guys on the court......

Thats my boy Grayson!!!That's what I'm talking about!!! I'm super happy he's having a solid season for the Bucks. It's a sad state of affairs when Allen plays tougher than most guys on the court......
Haha. Man that was dirty too. No respect for the bald mamba

Haha. Man that was dirty too. No respect for the bald mamba

Alex has some game. I was shocked Lakers let him walk. He'll think twice before bringing that weak stuff in Grayson's paint...

<20>

Alex has some game. I was shocked Lakers let him walk. He'll think twice before bringing that weak stuff in Grayson's paint...

<20>
Lmao 100% on both

And not 1 Bulls player looked twice at him wtf

Dude a real one or do they actually wait until in the backrooms to handle it?? Lol
They didn’t do fuck all. Someone should’ve done something for sure lol. Wouldn’t mind seeing someone swing on Allen

And not 1 Bulls player looked twice at him wtf

Dude a real one or do they actually wait until in the backrooms to handle it?? Lol

It seems like someone should've at least pushed him. Grayson plays hard but he's never been known as some tough guy fighter, so I was a little surprised..

They didn’t do fuck all. Someone should’ve done something for sure lol. Wouldn’t mind seeing someone swing on Allen

How many Bulls players are you trying to get hurt....

<Y2JSmirk>

It seems like someone should've at least pushed him. Grayson plays hard but he's never been known as some tough guy fighter, so I was a little surprised..

How many Bulls players are you trying to get hurt....

<Y2JSmirk>
I’m looking for a malice at the palace tbh

Back