IDP?

• Yay

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

So awesome.

In fairness, he was still watching the damn play unfold, right? THAT is some kind of focus. On your back, helmet half knocked off, never look away or give up on the play.

So awesome.

In fairness, he was still watching the damn play unfold, right? THAT is some kind of focus. On your back, helmet half knocked off, never look away or give up on the play.
Lol for real. Doesn't even know where he's at he's so focused on it

So awesome.

I dunno, I think he just got wrecT and then happen to see that it was successful. After lying to the children A-aron gets no remorse from me.

I dunno, I think he just got wrecT and then happen to see that it was successful. After lying to the children A-aron gets no remorse from me.

Lol. Yeah I’ve always liked Aaron because I like watching the best but that shit did sour me on him as well. Just the lying part

The local AZ sports guys were saying if Baker is released he's signing with Seattle.....
Yeah that's word on the street but a lot of it depends upon how much he asks I think. We honestly don't need to be shelling out for a QB this year. Apparently (i understand none of it) we are still on the hook for 26M for Russell going against the cap. Ideally the browns would trade him to us and pay part of his salary.

That being said: Baker being backed up by Drew Lock would make me infinitely happy.

They were hypothetically talking about him coming here if Kyler holds out....
He might not be the best QB but dammit is he awesome. I hope Kyler doesn't hold out on you guys. He trying to get a new contract? Is this the last year of his rookie contract?

Yeah that's word on the street but a lot of it depends upon how much he asks I think. We honestly don't need to be shelling out for a QB this year. Apparently (i understand none of it) we are still on the hook for 26M for Russell going against the cap. Ideally the browns would trade him to us and pay part of his salary.

That being said: Baker being backed up by Drew Lock would make me infinitely happy.

He might not be the best QB but dammit is he awesome. I hope Kyler doesn't hold out on you guys. He trying to get a new contract? Is this the last year of his rookie contract?

I'm pretty sure Kyler still has two years left on his deal. He's such an oddball that I can't get a good read on him. I really hope he doesn't sit out.

Baker isn't a top QB but I think he's still good enough to win with on the right team....

I'm pretty sure Kyler still has two years left in his deal. He's such an oddball that I can't get a good read on him. I really hope he doesn't sit out.

Baker isn't a top QB but I think he's still good enough to win with on the right team....
2 years? Ok, come on man. I swear I've read that some big names tried it 2 years out with mixed results.

Yeah Baker needs a team that doesn't play him insanely injured, good running backs, solid route runners, and he HAS to stop thinking it's on him/making god awful passing decisions. Of course the right scheme naturally eliminates some of that. It's why Lock or Smith would be fine this year too. In theory we have that with our current OC and Carroll but I'm kinda sick of taking the Rams sloppy seconds for OCs. Also our running backs tend to explode after about 3 games.

2 years? Ok, come on man. I swear I've read that some big names tried it 2 years out with mixed results.

Yeah Baker needs a team that doesn't play him insanely injured, good running backs, solid route runners, and he HAS to stop thinking it's on him/making god awful passing decisions. Of course the right scheme naturally eliminates some of that. It's why Lock or Smith would be fine this year too. In theory we have that with our current OC and Carroll but I'm kinda sick of taking the Rams sloppy seconds for OCs. Also our running backs tend to explode after about 3 games.

I just like Baker's competitive makeup... Lock is the same way out there, maybe not as good but he flashed at times in Denver...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back