vBookie Fantasy Football League v2

IDP?

• Yay

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Carlson NYJ. Trade with @PHATV he got auto’d too
Imma dance with who brung me and wreck all you cans, anyway. Headed out on the bike to snare some of that sweet, fine Cincinnati pussy but I'll check in on you clowns tomorrow.
I could use a decent TE because they gave me two blocking TEs for fucks sake. Looks like, anyway.

BTW...
The King Of The Streets has reclaimed his title, gentlemen.
Just turned 54 and still have chunks of these young punks in my stool. Trying to bully an old man in a club when your lady likes the cut of my jib?
Go ahead.
Gets your ass a story you will never repeat to anyone if you live to be 100.
Easy work.
Fuck around and find out!
<{cum@me}>

Love you guys and looks like @Krixes is gonna be my first victim in the vbookie league this week.

Imma dance with who brung me and wreck all you cans, anyway. Headed out on the bike to snare some of that sweet, fine Cincinnati pussy but I'll check in on you clowns tomorrow.
I could use a decent TE because they gave me two blocking TEs for fucks sake. Looks like, anyway.

BTW...
The King Of The Streets has reclaimed his title, gentlemen.
Just turned 54 and still have chunks of these young punks in my stool. Trying to bully an old man in a club when your lady likes the cut of my jib?
Go ahead.
Gets your ass a story you will never repeat to anyone if you live to be 100.
Easy work.
Fuck around and find out!
<{cum@me}>

Love you guys and looks like @Krixes is gonna be my first victim in the vbookie league this week.
TRADE ME BAKER.

Also we love you too. This is hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back