vBookie Fantasy Hockey League v10

What if as in how hard are they going to go off? If that’s the case it’s not even close lol. Cuz laine is not a what if especially with Johnny hockey. Gonna put up numbers. Kreider had 50 goals last season lol. I don’t expect that but he’s good for 30+
You say this Laine pairs well with my Johnny Hockey fellow and you interested in trading.... ? I don't know what my guys do but you can't have Mack. lol.

TBF those 2 are the most "what ifs" in the league and its not even questionable...Evander Kane is 3rd just because.
<Lmaoo>

I have Kane. What's his problem? I run a tight ship over here. I'll cut his ass in a heartbeat. lol

Ask @Rawex about laine. You wild if you think he isn’t gonna score at a point per game minimum. @Mohawk Mauler
He was point per game last season and now is going to play with Johnny. Not saying he is going to win Hart and Rocket awards but would not suprise me if he breaks 100 points this season.
Laine-Gaudreau-Voracek-Werenski-Jenner not a bad pp unit either if CBJ powerplay coaches are some what decent at their job. Nyquist (and Marchenko if he has a breakout season) on 2nd pp.

He was point per game last season and now is going to play with Johnny. Not saying he is going to win Hart and Rocket awards but would not suprise me if he breaks 100 points this season.
Laine-Gaudreau-Voracek-Werenski-Jenner not a bad pp unit either if CBJ powerplay coaches are some what decent at their job. Nyquist (and Marchenko if he has a breakout season) on 2nd pp.
yesssirrrr

Back