vBookie Fantasy Hockey League V9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, got busy and forgot for the second year in a row.
Guaranteed to have auto-drafted better than me actually drafting, so no worse than 9 of 10 under any circumstances. I paid no attention to the teams they were on (only rankings/stats/perceived need) and somehow drafted like half of Dallas' team and shit. That can't be good.

Did I win week one, yet?

Ottawa scores 30 seconds into the season

Just noticed @Rawex fucking wrecking me so far. The fuck? Hopefully my boys turn this shit around but it's like Masvidal/Askren so far...

Just noticed @Rawex fucking wrecking me so far. The fuck? Hopefully my boys turn this shit around but it's like Masvidal/Askren so far...
Because i am the greatest hockeymanager in history and i will win this season.
<BC1>

Think we can consider making this a keeper league eventually,possibly if we lose more GMs?

I think 10 gms in a keeper league would "keep" things interesting and i know for sure we would all be pretty active with trades (or would be if it were for keeps).

There are some who been here since the start of this league so im wondering if any of the new GMs will stick around?

Just a thought.

Are you thinking keeping the entire team or just a handful of core players? We only get to keep 3 in the football league that I do.

Think we can consider making this a keeper league eventually,possibly if we lose more GMs?

I think 10 gms in a keeper league would "keep" things interesting and i know for sure we would all be pretty active with trades (or would be if it were for keeps).

There are some who been here since the start of this league so im wondering if any of the new GMs will stick around?

Just a thought.
10 we had last year returned for this year. Everyone else has been in this league for years so most will prob stick around again. As far as keeper league goes I’d do it but either way is cool with me

Are you thinking keeping the entire team or just a handful of core players? We only get to keep 3 in the football league that I do.
Would be a handful of core players

tenor.gif

Started? That would imply that i stopped drinking after the weekend.
Can't be hungover if you never stop drinking

<seedat>

Na but for real I'm coming back. I haven't won a match up this season, only draw. @The Clamburglar and I both got screwed in the draft by #1 bullshit ESPN. They had Matthews so low I couldn't find him and grabbed Geno and he immediately did his usual injury. Clam tried to draft someone and they gave him someone he didn't pick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back