vBookie Fantasy Hockey League V9

Status
Not open for further replies.
@PHATV come on man I had just started doing well until you came along this week

@PHATV come on man I had just started doing well until you came along this week
Big day tomorrow. Someone will get some points. You got damn 20-something SOGs today! Crazy.

Don't call it a comeback...

Just had to be @The Clamburglar who handed me the first L this season,looking forward to our next match up im def gunnin for ya now!

giphy.webp

choo+choo.gif

Last edited:
Shrewd goalie pickup/play. Nicely done, @helax.
Desperation trying to salvage a point though I guess Crawford was as good as who I dropped anyways lol good game

Desperation trying to salvage a point though I guess Crawford was as good as who I dropped anyways lol good game
No, you had me there for real. Early on in like the 2nd period one had given up 1 and one none at that time. You would have caught me and swept the goalie points if that held. I was like "Fuck, fixing to get to 5-4 real quick-like". Good game.

I've realized all my guys are on the same teams and play at the same time or whatever. None one day, all the next. lol

Oops.

No, you had me there for real. Early on in like the 2nd period one had given up 1 and one none at that time. You would have caught me and swept the goalie points if that held. I was like "Fuck, fixing to get to 5-4 real quick-like". Good game.

I've realized all my guys are on the same teams and play at the same time or whatever. None one day, all the next. lol

Oops.
Ya I was hoping for the elusive double shutout or maybe 1 each to try and make it 5-4. Crawford was good too. Didn’t matter

Meanwhile, back at the ranch...

I look like a bye this week for @Frank23 and NWO.

F.

Oh, F. I didn't get Gibson in and meant to. He's pitching a shutout and I've got my new goalie who isn't even starting tonight in there. Ouch. That will leave a mark if he gets a shutout or even a one-goal win. Good coaching, right there. Not a mistake I could afford to make in this match up.

Edit to add he shit the bed and gave up 4 or 5 goals after being up 2-0 so it was a blessing in disguise. The Gods of bad coaching were watching over me.

Last edited:
@Outkast thought you had me there. Goalie cats were close

Even a blind squirrel, I guess. Frank has a bad week and a few of my guys step up, then lay down yesterday. I have like 3 guys hurt, and I legit don't think I've had any injuries up to this point. Had been so lucky.
Que sera, sera.

Even a blind squirrel, I guess. Frank has a bad week and a few of my guys step up, then lay down yesterday. I have like 3 guys hurt, and I legit don't think I've had any injuries up to this point. Had been so lucky.
Que sera, sera.
I need a goalie people!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back