vBookie Fantasy Hockey League V9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill go out on my shield like a real savage bro

bMf7CdF.gif
I'm rising up from the dead like Fury in this 7-2 beatdown we currently have

Ben Bishop with a nice outing for me tonight.
December 20 Goalies
W
GA
SV
MIN
GAA
SV%

What the ever-loving fuck?

In a world! where the sloppier the french language is! the deeper the hatred is towards english speakers. . .

These sloppy fucks will slap you just for speaking english to them i am not joking.

Its like french versions of gypsies/pikeys but with $$$

You must not understand the hatred from Quebecs' sploppy as fuck french speakers towards english speakers lmao
Well i knew that they might have some dislike towards each other but to brawl with fellow Habs fans in somewhat quiet (people not involved are calm as fuck, like the guy sitting down and calmly pushing the guys fighting) and public place with cameras all over the place + people filming.

jmac and dong wouldve filled the room with uppercuts til everyone had that Plat Nose lmao

Ben Bishop takin' the night off and the rest of my guys takin' the last week off. Not really, I scored alright but Brian Boitano's Thugz killed it last week and stretched my rectum and now TeamFirstEMP putting on his latex fisting glove so far this matchup. I need to pull the fuck out of this. I need an adult!!! I need an adult!!! I need an adult!!!

So why is everyone's add/rostered rate going up dramatically? Like on the players list all of a sudden +14.5%, +17%, etc.

Looking to trade Tavares, Backstrom, Pacioretty and Letang.

Made you more than a generous offer for Patches? lmao

And you went and picked up Greiss afterwards smh
That was back then.

Only picked him up because Korpisalo is injured.
If i am forced to add nr 2 goalie not a bad idea to add one from top 2 defensive team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back