vBookie Fantasy Hockey League V9

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rawex lol. Really though I am interested in all players you named. Send me offer

Fuck with the bull you get the horns,Tkachuk fucked with this dude all game then stood there like a bitch when it was time to fight.

Dont fuck with Kassian this guy is a real bad dude.smh

Ill put Drais on the table if anyone has something in mind?

giphy.gif

After a streak of nothing, Kessel puts on a show and I benched him. FML.

3-3-3 and both with full rosters, tomorrow @helax.

LET'S DANCE!!!

tumblr_pevzshQD2Y1qj6sk2o2_500.gif

Fuck with the bull you get the horns,Tkachuk fucked with this dude all game then stood there like a bitch when it was time to fight.

Dont fuck with Kassian this guy is a real bad dude.smh

Kassian didn't look like a real bad dude throwing a hissy fit and sitting in the box while the Flames won the game. He looked like a jackass.

Kassian didn't look like a real bad dude throwing a hissy fit and sitting in the box while the Flames won the game. He looked like a jackass.

Kind of like how you look with your 0-9 match up going on right now
<Moves>

3-3-3 and both with full rosters, tomorrow @helax.

LET'S DANCE!!!
Picked up halak and then didn’t set the lineup yesterday after. Lol probably wouldn’t matter though considering dubnyk’s shit show ruined my stats on the first day. That being said this is a 12 rounder baybay and that KO is LOOMING

giphy.gif

Who’s everybody taking tonight? Con or cowboy?

Ok, Eastern Conference leading, @PHATV... Full lineups today. Ready to rock. Let's see what you have left in the tank

<{JustBleed}>

Conman but would most def be happy to see bubba Cowboy win this one and retiring lol

Conman but would most def be happy to see bubba Cowboy win this one and retiring lol
haha yeah really no way to not enjoy the result tonight. except for an immediate nutshot or eye poke NC

Ok, Eastern Conference leading, @PHATV... Full lineups today. Ready to rock. Let's see what you have left in the tank

<{JustBleed}>

Nice move on the goalie play and I thought you were going to pull it off with that one. I got lucky. And I'll take it.

@Outkast I thought you had Lehner in! I was so pissed when Winnipeg couldn’t pull off any more than 2 goals. I thought we had a 4-4-1 tie. Damn good matchup, though.

@Outkast I thought you had Lehner in! I was so pissed when Winnipeg couldn’t pull off any more than 2 goals. I thought we had a 4-4-1 tie. Damn good matchup, though.

I got scared at the last minute and pulled him. Worried he’d blow what few points I had in the other 2 categories. Good one though. You crushed it!

Nice move on the goalie play and I thought you were going to pull it off with that one. I got lucky. And I'll take it.
<DCrying>

Nice win bud!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back