Elections Vice President guess. Who do you think Trump picks?

Likely Choices:

Tim Scott
Christi Noem
J.D. Vance
Vivek (not likely though, despite all of Vivek's Trump sycophancy, cause a V.P. slot is meant to appear to some demographic. Mike Pence was meant to placate the Christian conservatives)

Wild card choice:
Tucker

DeSantis may have had a shot if he didn't squash efforts by some FL Republicans to have tax payers foot part of Trump's lawyer fees; to the tune of several million.

----

New article from Fox News:

TL : DR - Noem and Scott appear to have a good chance.

Trump reveals criteria for running mate, name drops two top Republicans

The guy that he took to UFC & laughs like a maniac.....

l51XgV.gif

and no matter how bad trump is, the establishment is a million times worse for you and everyone else. so yeah, better to give donny a pat on the back and glory than vote for a sysytem that wants you living like a peasant with crumbs to eat and a boot on your neck.

Do you actually think Trump is in this for anything but money and personal glory?
Obviously not money he's lost more when he was president and didn't take his salary, His ego and personal glory for sure what a way to go down in history books as a good president, why else would he take on the headaches and scruity and everything ugly in politics? I don't need the fame and made more money when he wasn't in politics. I am not saying he has the label of a good president but that's what I bet he wants to be..

and no matter how bad trump is, the establishment is a million times worse for you and everyone else. so yeah, better to give donny a pat on the back and glory than vote for a sysytem that wants you living like a peasant with crumbs to eat and a boot on your neck.
Yes. Trump cares about putting food on your table.....unless you are one of his lawyers.

Obviously not money he's lost more when he was president and didn't take his salary,
His presidential salary was small potatoes compared to money foreign gov'ts (mostly China) paid to him. Not to mention getting a huge army of suckers to rip off.

His ego and personal glory for sure what a way to go down in history books as a good president, why else would he take on the headaches and scruity and everything ugly in politics? I don't need the fame and made more money when he wasn't in politics. I am not saying he has the label of a good president but that's what I bet he wants to be..
I don't think he cares at all about how he looks in history. He was considered a joke, and a phony, and now he has millions of fans who see him as a messiah figure. The only thing he loves more than money is being the center of attention.

No idea, but it will probably be some woman you've never heard of.

Likely Choices:

Tim Scott
Christi Noem
J.D. Vance
Vivek (not likely though, despite all of Vivek's Trump sycophancy, cause a V.P. slot is meant to appear to some demographic. Mike Pence was meant to placate the Christian conservatives)

Wild card choice:
Tucker

DeSantis may have had a shot if he didn't squash efforts by some FL Republicans to have tax payers foot part of Trump's lawyer fees; to the tune of several million.

----

New article from Fox News:

TL : DR - Noem and Scott appear to have a good chance.

Trump reveals criteria for running mate, name drops two top Republicans

Who would Tucker appeal to, Moscow?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mapichtli
Back