Elections Vice President guess. Who do you think Trump picks?

If he doesn’t learn to shut his mouth it’ll be E Jean Carrol in a settlement.

Just please not someone blatantly pro-Russia

So many fucking Russian shills in media, its like half the money that country spends is on foreign assets.

when every lib in the western world votes progressive and in less than 5 years most people can't afford food and rent and the future's looking bleak, maybe it's time to admit globalist shitlib policies are designed to crush the common citizen.
I get that you don't know what's going on in the economy, but do you really think that Trump has interests beyond what benefits him personally?

Whom ever it would be would be the most perfect and bestest. More perfect and bestest than before.

If he wanted to win he’d get Kemp.

Carry Georgia get Arizona and Michigan and you win.

You're talking to a great mind who was dead wrong, but self proclaimed "mostly right" about a bet he made on the economy. Show some respect!

the greatest mind. i was honored that he even replied.

please teach us imbeciles how the economy works, sir. are higher costs for everything actually a good thing? i can't understand charts and numbers, please let us know.

the greatest mind. i was honored that he even replied.

please teach us imbeciles how the economy works, sir. are higher costs for everything actually a good thing? i can't understand charts and numbers, please let us know.
I see you keep avoiding my question like the plague. I wonder why?

Do you actually think Trump is in this for anything but money and personal glory?
Staying out of prison/legal trouble is probably a pretty large factor for going for a second term as well.

But as far as the topic, he will pick whoever will pull the most votes from demographics where he is struggling.

can i ask how you feel about harris? is she qualified to be in office? how'd she get in after being destroyed in primaries?
Isn't this a thread about Trump and his VP? Why are you so reluctant to answer my question?

#1 criteria: Who kisses his ass the hardest. Tim Scott has already proven himself on that one, including passing the "Ted Cruz" test, being insulted to his face by Trump (while campaigning with him this time) and just smiling through it and continuing to kiss ass.

Back