Media Video of DDP and Strickland Going at it in the crowd at UFC 296...

Strickland is such an hypocrite. Saying the most outrageous things about everyone and anyone and telling them they're soft if their feelings got hurt. While he himself can't handle that done to him. Unmasked

10-9 Strickland

LOL..that is great comedy. Laying flat on the back and being protected from being pummeled in the face is a win? You Strickland fans are great comedy. That is, after he jumped Dricus from the above standing on a chair and landed punches behind Dricus head, Dricus still took him down effortlessly and had him helpless flat on his back until he was pulled away. Sure, that is a win for Strickland. ROFL

Fucken hell, this whole card just showed how much class you yanks have, fmd!

1 got punched the other got taken down. Street fight wise Sean got the better of that

LOL..street wise, Strickland laying flat on the back on the concrete is a win with Driscus standing over him pummeling his face without security stopping him, is a win for Strickland? You blind Strickland fanbois need to stop already. This white trash POS is getting what he deserves now.

1 got punched the other got taken down. Street fight wise Sean got the better of that
When your punch doesn't work and the other guy takes you down, 'the street' says you're going to lose

Man, going from asking if one guy has eyes, then asking another if he has a brain. I'm starting to feel like Dorothy

LOL..that is great comedy. Laying flat on the back and being protected from being pummeled in the face is a win? You Strickland fans are great comedy. That is, after he jumped Dricus from the above standing on a chair and landed punches behind Dricus head, Dricus still took him down effortlessly and had him helpless flat on his back until he was pulled away. Sure, that is a win for Strickland. ROFL

Sean is the only one who fed DDP a half dozen punches while he was up on a chair lmao, imagine putting that much stock on taking down a guy who punching you balancing on a chair. You sound like you’ve never been in a fight lol. Strickland brought that heat

<JonesLaugh>

Sean is the only one who fed DDP a half dozen punches while he was up on a chair lmao, imagine putting that much stock on taking down a guy who punching you balancing on a chair. You sound like you’ve never been in a fight lol. Strickland brought that heat

<JonesLaugh>

Those pillow punches did nothing to DDP even when Strickland jumped him while standing on a chair. DDP still took him down easily and Strickland was saved by security getting in the way before DDP could pummel him in the face to death. DDP could have done whatever the hell wanted and even theocratically kill Strickland (in the streets), if security did not get in the way. Like I said, you sour white trash fans need to stop and accept destiny. That is what is going to happen in the fight. Mark my words. DDP will maul him. Nothing Strickland can do anything about. It is not about how a fight starts. It is how it ends that matters.

Weird to see Sean in a street fight. Hard to slowly outpoint a guy in a brawl in the wild. Seemed to do well though.

Those pillow punches did nothing to DDP even when Strickland jumped him while standing on a chair. DDP still took him down easily and Strickland was saved by security getting in the way before DDP could pummel him in the face. Like I said, you sour white trash fans need to stop and accept destiny. That is what is going to happen in the fight. Mark my words. DDP will maul him. Nothing Strickland can do anything about.

I don’t think you understand how grappling or physics work: If someone’s standing on a chair in front of you, it’s not very hard to take them down lol. DDP’s ground game is mid, he’s no threat. I think Strickland is gonna drown this dude.

We’ll see in a few weeks

Before I reply, quick question: Do you have eyes? I don't want to mock someone who is disabled
When your punch doesn't work and the other guy takes you down, 'the street' says you're going to lose

Man, going from asking if one guy has eyes, then asking another if he has a brain. I'm starting to feel like Dorothy
Dorothy, Dricus was a punching bag. He threw zero shots before it was broken up.

I don’t think you understand how grappling or physics work: If someone’s standing on a chair in front of you, it’s not very hard to take them down lol. DDP’s ground game is mid, he’s no threat. I think Strickland is gonna drown this dude.

We’ll see in a few weeks

True point. Nonetheless, DDP will take him down at will. You can take it to the bank. Strickland was easily getting taken down by far inferior grapplers. Mogamedov easily took him down at will with a leg trip without much resistance. DDP is way higher level than Mogamedov (who only lost because he gassed). I could find the footage. DDP will maul this white trash.

Last edited:
I love how he is playing the victim saying childhood trauma etc.
Bitch no one give a fuck it's all about respect, it's no different
And you still have him out there on every single podcast milking this story. Nobody gives a fuck anymore and it does not justify you being a lunatic. If it does then go to therapy or get locked up and stop being around people

Back