Media Volk exploring other career avenues

Who wins a fourth fight?

• Total voters
Volk vs Max 4.... This time for the BMF Belt

giphy.gif
oh man, if Volk beats Illia then this would be perfect

Inb4 everyone sucks him off but when Merab makes funnier skits they start hating

That's because most people find Merab's more cringey than funny, while Volk's are the other way around.

Volk puts way more thought and effort into his than Merab does though.

That's because most people find Merab's more cringey than funny, while Volk's are the other way around.

Volk puts way more thought and effort into his than Merab does though.
Haven't watched Merabs skits, but he's funny af just based on the time he stole O'Malleys jackets

why do you hate volk so much? i understand simping for ilia but volk is genuinely a nice person and fun to watch fight.
lol. I thought this was legit funny, humble (self-deprecating humor is a good sign of character/self-esteem imo) and silly. Why not. And I got a chuckle from Murab's as well, although I thought it was more cringey tbh. Both are great guys.

I love volk and i find this kinda stuff funny where you narrate your own career. Reminds me of Tom Brady's sports betting commerial out now where the normal people won't let him bet because he's won too much.

Difference is that tb12 is retired and volk still, I'm assuming, pursuing a title shot where he probably gets chinned again and his age is getting up there unironically despite what these gags are poking fun at

inb4 ever1 sucks him off while Merab had a funnier promo and got hated on
Merab's promo with Sean are so good. I can't believe he even convinced him to act in them and make fun of himself.

Merab's promo with Sean are so good. I can't believe he even convinced him to act in them and make fun of himself.

this could easily be bait but even more easily not be bait due to this being a sherdogger

I haven't watched any of Merabs promo's recently, but him stealing Seans jacket was gold jerry, gold.

I haven't watched any of Merabs promo's recently, but him stealing Seans jacket was gold jerry, gold.
Best current instagram fighter account for funny promo's. I wish he could fight like he can talk shit online.

inb4 ever1 sucks him off while Merab had a funnier promo and got hated on

Volk's are actually well thought out, especially if you're an aussie.

Merab's really aren't that funny or smart. They're more just cringey, which is what he's going for.

Back