Wait a sec... Why does Jon Jones have an interlock in his car??

cagebrain

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
That's to make sure you are sober right... why does he have this? Is it from his DUI a few years ago? If not, why would he get one of these for a hit and run if he wasnt found guilty of a DUI?

history of idiocy behind the wheel

giphy.gif

Snitches on pot users. Then drinks alcohol, smokes pot and snorts cocaine after filing the report.

Maybe everybody knew he was drunk that's why he ran, plus his history of a DUI

And DUI before that.
The DUI was 4 years ago, i'm pretty sure you don't need one for that long. Also, why would the cocaine have anything to do with it? He wasn't caught high when driving!

He is addicted to marijuana.

He just said he snitched on kids doing pot in highschool to troll sherdoggers...and it worked.

Also isnt it easy to fool an interlock?cant I just have somebody else blow it?Cant I turn on my car sober first then just drink in the car?

The DUI was 4 years ago, i'm pretty sure you don't need one for that long. Also, why would the cocaine have anything to do with it? He wasn't caught high when driving!
You brought up the cocaine, the meme was about pot snitching & DUIs, both of which are accurate.

As for why Jones has an interlock... it's because he's Jon 'Drink'n, Crash'n, Snort'n, Run'n from the Scene' Jones.

75 in a 35

ALL DAY SON

you can get 5 year sentences for interlocks based on multiple infractions

Because he can afford it and the insanely high mark ups the governments put on those things for installation and monthly calibration is a nice little earner for the mechanics, judges and whoever else is lining their pockets.

He just said he snitched on kids doing pot in highschool to troll sherdoggers...and it worked.

Also isnt it easy to fool an interlock?cant I just have somebody else blow it?Cant I turn on my car sober first then just drink in the car?

No, he said he snitched because he's a fucking asshole.

If you do drugs, you don't ever claim to be a snitch. That is the worst thing you can say about yourself, pretty much.

Jones is a great fighter, but he's a confused person.

you can get 5 year sentences for interlocks based on multiple infractions
This is the only serious reply lol. But he's only had 1 DUI infraction. Unless other crimes/traffic violations count...

They have cameras that take pics when u test and they periodically have you retest while the car is on.

Easy to fool yes, but the interlock will request inputs even while driving.

Back