Wait a sec... Why does Jon Jones have an interlock in his car??

Yeah but jesus, over 4 years of having it?? seems so long!

5 years is the standard i believe. And its like $150/month. Basically costs you $9,000 to keep your driving privelage.

He is addicted to marijuana.

He just said he snitched on kids doing pot in highschool to troll sherdoggers...and it worked.

Also isnt it easy to fool an interlock?cant I just have somebody else blow it?Cant I turn on my car sober first then just drink in the car?

You have to blow on the thing like every 10 minutes while driving. Not as long as to start but still must be done.

Come on we all know he lost that unofficial fight against the lamp post!

Easy to fool yes, but the interlock will request inputs even while driving.
Not really easy to fool... you have to blow in it every ten minutes while car is on and it detects everything including up to mouthwash with alcohol in it or similarly

The DUI was 4 years ago, i'm pretty sure you don't need one for that long. Also, why would the cocaine have anything to do with it? He wasn't caught high when driving!

Five years.

Besides he wasn't caught high because he illegally fled the scene, but left behind his coke IIRC.

He is a troll and lies......He said that back when he was starting off his career and trying to make himself look like the good guy.....You are insane if you actually think he snitched.

I doubt he ever faced a situation where he could snitch on people smoking weed.

You doubt he ever faced a situation? A careless comment made in front of a kid's high school teacher could be snitching. Telling a dude's gf about his secret habits is snitching. What world do you live in where people "don't face situations" where you could snitch on people for smoking weed? Do you think it's only snitching if you're talking to the feds or something? lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back