Television WANDAVISION Discussion (Dragonlord's Review)

If you have seen the whole season of WANDAVISION, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
They are coming. I bet if the coronavirus didn’t happen we’d be hearing some possible news about it too
kevin knows what the fans want in the MCU. Hope we get to see the X men soon too or hear about casting in the fantastic four movie.

kevin knows what the fans want in the MCU. Hope we get to see the X men soon too or hear about casting in the fantastic four movie.

F4 will come first is my guess. I could be 100% wrong though.

remember we were supposed to see black widow and the Eternals movie in 2020 and everything got pushed back because of this virus shit.

Question, why did Hayward lie about Wanda stealing visions body?

Because he needs a reason to paint Wanda as the villain to justify taking her out. If he somehow managed to take her out, the remaining Avengers would eventually come knocking, and he needed to gets his cover story really lined up.

Who made the new white vision. I know sword had to do some of things to bring back the new vision but who was the main person who can redesign him. Do you think the might bring back Justin Hammer for something like that?

There is no new Vision. They've been trying to reboot Vision's corpse but lacked the power source to do it.

There is no new Vision. They've been trying to reboot Vision's corpse but lacked the power source to do it.
Well where did this power source come from or is it someone who knows how to do it correctly?

This episode FINALLY had some really great moments. EO my girl finally getting to show off her acting & we get some real character development . Vision with some really great lines. Rough.

When I heard “you’re the scarlet witch” FUCCCKKKKKKK YES.

@Sickness1 i think Justin hammer will come back in marvels Thunderbolts

I only see you posting in this thread so it’s always funny to me that you are constantly on double yellows lol

OH also

What if Vision fights white-Vision and then merges? And we get Vision back but he's no longer Ultron's vision, he's...Wanda's Vision

Now Now, I only have 1 yellow. Not doubles.

lol right, yes, single yellows. I guess ole Stone Cold wouldn't be Stone Cold if he wasn't getting in trouble

Also Agatha being so offended by breakfast for dinner will make a great meme

original-11210-1396284520-4.jpg

Screen_Shot_2021_01_29_at_9.51.09_AM.png

Last edited:

F4 has been formally announced and a logo released. Apart from Deadpool 3 it's been radio silence on anything X-Men related. We won't see an actual X-Men movie for at least three years, is my guess.

+1 million to bringing Justin Hammer back. Criminally underrated. Loved his character.

Question, why did Hayward lie about Wanda stealing visions body?

He was featured briefly in that little short on the Ironman 3 disk release with Slattery in prison being kidnaped by the actual Manderin's minions. There does seem like there would be an opening for Hammer now that at least part of the MCU plot is scaling back a bit.

I'm guessing Hayward used the situation with Wanda to his advantage, he used her Vision to hide that he still had the original version. If he doesnt do that then most likely attension gets focused on what he might have been doing with Visions body.

That could be how it ends: Wanda has to see Vision die for a third time, complete loses her shit and her power goes out of control, resulting in the Multiverse breaking open. Feige - PBUH!:) - has said that WandaVision is the first of a three part story, which continues in No Way Home and concludes in Multiverse of Madness. So Wanda breaks open the Multiverse and spends the next two movies trying to redeem herself and repair the damage by helping Doctor Strange and Spider-Man.

If there was any justice, both Olsen and Hahn would be winning Emmys for their performances, but because it's, "just" a comic book show, that probably won't happen. A damn shame, as both ladies have absolutely killed it. Especially Olsen who can switch from heart-breaking vulnerability and grief to chilling rage in the same scene. As for Hahn, she rivals OG Loki - before he became an Anti Hero - in her ability to make being Bad look so Good.

Altogether now, "It was Agatha all along...";)

well said!

I think Olsen and Hahn are locks for nominations. Hugely popular show that is also getting a lot of critical acclaim and they are two of the best aspects of it. Bettany should be acknowledged as well.

Olsen probably has a good chance of winning particularly if this show is nominated for best limited series which it might very well be since it’s a one season series.

Back