Votes: 46 63.9%

• Total voters
lol no ropes strong enough to hold what Rampage turned into

• Haha
Reactions: lsa
I would rather see chuck versus Wanderlei 2
Damn

92vpvddqsf021.gif

Wasn't the 4th fight a horrible fight with both men being gassed and out of shape?

I have no idea why anybody would watch a 5th fight but I guess Wandy declining a fight wouldn't be very "Axe Murderer" mind set at any age.

Half right, they didn't gas but both showed up fat. Wanderlei had a clear speed edge and was able to rock Rampage but then he got overzealous and Rampage caught him and finished him. IMO it was a big mistake on Wanderlei's part not asking for it to be at 205 or like 210.

This fight should not happen. Wandy was in his prime when he beat Rampage up in Pride. He had gone downhill before he left to the UFC, being brutally knocked out a few times; the subsequent fights are not very meaningful. Now they are a couple of old men that need to quit.

This is sad. I wish these dudes could just find something to make money and occupy their time so they would desire to fight as they reached senior citizen discount age.
I’m not sure what wanderlei is up to these days but Rampage has his Jaxxon podcast which is honestly probably the best mma content out there right now.

Let go fellas and enjoy ur Post Fight Lives- You are both legends guys !

Back